Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Asha B.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jhorna C.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jaime F.

BY ORIGINS #81 in Face Serums

A serum that helps visibly reduce dark spots and discolorations while preventing them from reappearing. UV damage? Post acne marks? Age spots? This product delivers a clinically proven reduction in the appearance of dark spots in just four weeks. It works so powerfully because Origins' all-natural rosa roxburghii complex helps correct visible discoloration and quell irritation to help prevent hyperpigmentation from reappearing. Skin stays clear, bright, and luminous. And for all its potency, it's safe and gentle on all skintones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates For best results, follow with your favorite moisturizer. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by lines and wrinkles. Irritation simmers silently within skin's surface and may be invisibly aging your skin. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create a formula that rapidly helps calm, soothe, and defend the complexion. Research results:- 92% showed a dramatic improvement in evenness of skintone in just 4 weeks

• Does this product actually help with decreasing the appearance of...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Subira J.
Athens, GA
This product posted of skin renewing capabilities, removing dark marks from the skin, and being overly quality products. While I do agree that this is so, the product is so thick that it literally clogs my pores every time I used it. Now it’s on the very expensive side which is why I didn’t even bother buying a full size of it and I went to Sephora and got a sample instead. This cream I’m not sure if it’s just to fix for me the consistency just not for my skin but I would not recommend it for anybody who has acne prone skin. My skin is very sensitive and I’m surprised that origins put this into their regimen because it’s just overall very clogging up the pores and I’m not a fan :(
anna s.
New York, New York
I started using this serum when my skin was already looking clear, just a little dull. I put this on in the morning before applying makeup. I think this serum helped my skin look brighter and hydrated. I'm not sure if I'll repurchase as I have other moisturizers and serums that are brightening also.
Sarah D.
Columbia, SC
Unfortunately this product didn’t live up to my expectations :(. I love Origins and believe they have wonderful products so this was so disheartening to learn that this product doesn’t do a great job at evening out my skin tone. It made me break out as well, which was no fun.
Chelsea R.
Spring, TX
I love Origins especially because it’s all natural. I have used many products and have been a huge fan but was super disappointed when I used this product! I have a lot of dark spots from sun exposure and I am super embarrassed going out without wearing makeup to cover it up. Maybe I am not patient enough to wait it out for the spots to fade but after a month of waiting for something to happen I’m afraid I am going to have to switch to a new skincare line.
Ariel T.
Greenfield
Love it! Skin tone was more even and much brighter as it claims it will do. :) so yes, very effective. Not disappointing. Very gentle which is nice as my skin can dry out easilcanI bought it at my local department store. I don't think it needs any improvement!
Alyssa L.
Baton Rouge la
This seems more gimmicky than effective. I'm not a fan of this serum. It feels gentle but the results are disappointing. The packaging is nice too. But when it comes down to it, there's better on the market. Just go with the ordinarys line.
Jana T.
I received this as a gift and I’ve used this coz I gor curious. I loved how it applies in my skin and for a while I was always looking for that part of my nightly routine. Though I must say I havent really noticed a significant change in my skin tone.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Makenzie M.
College Sta, TX
I have recently been using this and I absolutely love it. I can definitely tell that it is working! It is gentle on my skin which is good because I have very sensitive and dry skin! I will definitely be buying this again.
Safiyah N.
Dallas, TX
Does this product actually help with decreasing the appearance of dark spots on darker skin tones? I would hate to spend the money and it doesn't work