Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Asha B.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jhorna C.Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum uploaded by Jaime F.

BY ORIGINS

A serum that helps visibly reduce dark spots and discolorations while preventing them from reappearing. UV damage? Post acne marks? Age spots? This product delivers a clinically proven reduction in the appearance of dark spots in just four weeks. It works so powerfully because Origins' all-natural rosa roxburghii complex helps correct visible discoloration and quell irritation to help prevent hyperpigmentation from reappearing. Skin stays clear, bright, and luminous. And for all its potency, it's safe and gentle on all skintones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates For best results, follow with your favorite moisturizer. Aging is not simply the passage of time marked by lines and wrinkles. Irritation simmers silently within skin's surface and may be invisibly aging your skin. Origins collaborated with Dr. Andrew Weil to create a formula that rapidly helps calm, soothe, and defend the complexion. Research results:- 92% showed a dramatic improvement in evenness of skintone in just 4 weeks

Liv M.
This product works great for getting rid of different colored features on your body! Although it takes a while to work it does show results. It was my first time using it and i thought it was pointless because nothing was happening! But over the next month I realized my knees were FiNALY the same color as my legs and I looked great!! Overall it’s definitely worth buying it!
Subira J.
Fayetteville , GA
This product posted of skin renewing capabilities, removing dark marks from the skin, and being overly quality products. While I do agree that this is so, the product is so thick that it literally clogs my pores every time I used it. Now it’s on the very expensive side which is why I didn’t even bother buying a full size of it and I went to Sephora and got a sample instead. This cream I’m not sure if it’s just to fix for me the consistency just not for my skin but I would not recommend it for anybody who has acne prone skin. My skin is very sensitive and I’m surprised that origins put this into their regimen because it’s just overall very clogging up the pores and I’m not a fan :(
Alyssa L.
Baton Rouge la
This seems more gimmicky than effective. I'm not a fan of this serum. It feels gentle but the results are disappointing. The packaging is nice too. But when it comes down to it, there's better on the market. Just go with the ordinarys line.
Makenzie M.
College Station, TX
I have recently been using this and I absolutely love it. I can definitely tell that it is working! It is gentle on my skin which is good because I have very sensitive and dry skin! I will definitely be buying this again.
AILI H.
S Charleston, WV
I really like this serum! I noticed my dark spots fading, and it even seemed to help with breakouts! It’s a little pricey, but I think it’s worth the splurge if you are looking to brighten and even out the skin tone.
Rian p.
round rock
Origins stuff is all pretty expensive and natural, it smells nice and feels good but theres something in it that makes me break out (not badly just on the side of my face) I dont know if Im applying it wrong or something but otherwise its good
Mehwish B.
edison
This is my favorite. If you are looking for a product to even out your skin tone, this is it it’s very gentle to the skin and super natural it’s a bit on the pricey side but I def recommend it to others!
Sydney G.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This product was good, however, it just didn’t work for what I was needing. I ended up giving this to a friend and she loved it! So, it might not work for everyone but it’s still a good product.
Elizabeth C.
Robertsdale, AL
All things Origins are great! I love this tone correcting serum. You will almost instantly see results in the even and bright skin tone. You can buy at Target or Sephora usually. I love all things made by Origins and trust that all are great as I have not been let down yet. Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum
Sally S.
Manalapan
As someone who is extremely pale, I am always in search of products to liven up my skin tone, especially in winter when I tend to look dull and dry.  This was great!  It made me look healthy and fresh and it felt wonderful on my face!  It is definitely worth being a bit more expensive than the average drugstore brand!
Safiyah N.
Dallas, TX
Does this product actually help with decreasing the appearance of dark spots on darker skin tones? I would hate to spend the money and it doesn't work
Jasmine W.
Baltimore
ORIGINS is my favorite skin care brand. I’ve tried spot remover yet but have been dying to try this. I use the Dr Weils brightening cleanser and love it. Does this get rid of deep acne scars and dark spots?

Amazon