BY ORIGINS

An effective brightening sunscreen Formulated with Rosa Roxburghii Complex rich in vitamins A C & E & essential fatty acids Helps shield skin against environmental damage Blended with Licorice & White Peony to brighten & hydrate skin Visibly minimizes the appearance of dark spots & discolorations Provides broad spectrum UVA & UVB protection Unveils a clearer sleeker more radiant even-toned & healthier looking complexion

Alexis B.
Pasadena, MD
This sunscreen is spf 40 without feeling like a sunscreen! The packaging is nice & I use it everyday under my foundation. A thin layer is all you need & it wears nice without the oiliness of a sunscreen.
Brittany M.
I LOVE this for my face! It doesn’t leave it too oily (never came across a sunscreen that isn’t a wee bit oily) and the freshness of the white tea is so amazing on my skin!
Sarah J.
Madisonville, KY
I have tried several moisturizers FRESH,BELIF, Drunk Elephant and OLEHENRIKSEN. None of these brands worked for me and resulted in dry patches or break outs. I have been using this (Mega-Bright) in the mornings for over a month and it is amazing. Its the best thing to ever happen for my skin. I have dark spots on my forehead and they are fading away. I receive endless compliments on my skin. People think I have on foundation and/or highlighter. Love this product. I wash my face with BOSCIA Black cleanser it strips the oil from my face then apply this because it is thick.
Brooke L.
I am a fan of this. It's not harsh on the skin and doesn't have a strong smell. I feel like I noticed a slight change in my freckles and one darker spot but not a MAJOR difference. However i did feel like my skin was softer and had a very nice glow and more of a dewey complexion if that makes any sense.
I did like it. I have not re-purchased it yet, just because I have not made it to the store but I do think the change in my skin was enough to justify buying it again.
Cindy C.
Sicklerville, NJ
I love this product for a youthful look to the skin before applying my makeup and primer! It gives a beautiful radiant look and feel to the skin! Another plus is it protects your skin while giving you a glow. The only downside is on my skin it tends to get a bit oily in these summer months on my t zone all in all great product
Tanvi W.
Frisco
I really like this product. I have very sensitive skin and a lot of products make be break out, but this really suits my skin and provides the right amount of hydration. I would definitely buy this again. The only thing I would be weary of is that you might need to apply more product than with some other products. However, it’s not too expensive and should still last about 4 months!
Abigail T.
The mega bright line of origins is wonderful in general. This eye cream is very nice as well! I feel like it takes months for an eye cream to actually do everything it is marketed to do, and I don't think I used it long enough to see. Although it smells amazing, contains spf which I love, and goes on smoothly and soaks into the skin providing immense moisture.
Victoria V.
I love origins. Some of my all time favorite products are by origins but I am not too sure about the Dr. Andrew line. I bought this to use as a sunscreen on days I don't want to wear too much makeup. It feels ok but I wish it sinks into the skin better. It is illuminating as stated.
Fu💋 T.
Key West, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Sun protection while making your skin glow! It's the bomb ! It is super effective and you will just love this over fall and look on your face. A little pricey but it is SO SO SO worth it! You only get one skin so you might as well protect it and look great!
Jaime F.
Charlotte , NC
Finally an eye cream that not only brightens but also hydrate and has amazing sun protection. Great for a day out on the beach or just driving to work. You can go to any origins store and try it out for free. I recommend using it with the whole perfect world line and only in the day.
Hi :.
Riverside
Is it gentle and can u see results?