Origins Dr. Andrew Mega-Bright Skin Illuminating Treatment Lotion uploaded by Latifa I.

BY ORIGINS

Dr. Weil's light-infusing complex plus special hydrators help restore moisture balance to gently reveal a light-filled complexion. UV damage? Post acne marks? Age spots? Before considering a derm or drastic measure, discover Dr. Weil's revolutionary approach instead. Although it's not the same as a medical treatment, 83% of those tested showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots in just 4 weeks. It works so powerfully because nature's radiant Rosa Roxburghii complex helps correct visible discoloration and quell irritation to help prevent it from reappearing. Skin stays clear, bright and luminous. For all its potency - it's safe and gentle on all skin tones.

Origins Dr. Andrew Mega-Bright Skin Illuminating Treatment Lotion
  • "Very illuminating and moisturizing. It also smells great. I would highly recommend this if you have dry skin. " in 18 reviews
  • "I usually don't write reviews, but this product is amazing fornmy sensitive skin. I use it every night and have noticed a difference in the spots on my cheeks It takes a little while to see improvements so don't give up " in 11 reviews
  • "I love this product ! It got rid of my acne scars very fast since I've tried everything ,and this helped my skin a lot making it smooth and hydrated " in 11 reviews
Annie S.
Woodstock
My skin has never looked so alive and luminous! I did not know that something could do this kind of magic. I call this stuff “magic in a bottle” .I had very bad acne. I had no confidence, but it all changed with this product. This product cleared it all up. I totally recommend this product. It is very cheap that you can find  in the drugstore. It helped to clear my skin everywhere. It also made my skin so soft that it felt like a baby. I am definitely buying this product again. Just buy this product one time. You will never regret it.  This product will make your skin look brand new and help with texture over night!
Savanna T.
Eagle Pass
I really enjoy origins products. One of the few products that don’t irritate my skin. I bought it on origins website. This product definitely exceeded my expectations. I would 100% repurchase this item and I would recommend it to my friends.
Nev V.
I love this lotion, makes my skin radiant. Leaves kind of too much shine thought, since I already have greasier skin in some places. I would recommend this if you don’t have to wear make up when you wear it— not good for under make up. It is a little bit more spendy but quality is there.
Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
I really love this product! I am busy and I often dont get a ton of sleep. Also, I have some dark marks and spots from sun and acne. This brightens my skin, and gives a little boost to my makeup. Origins, though expensive, is a great brand and I will probably purchase again.
Joslyn O.
New Bern, NC
This product is hands down amazing. This lotion completely brightened my complexion. I have used this product for about 6 months. I do appreciate the packaging. It was very gentle on my skin and brightened my skin as it moisturized. I will continue purchase this product.
Grace H.
Tallahassee, FL
One of the only words I can use to describe this set is WOW! It seriously works wonders and it was super effective in brightening my skin! I love the way it smells, looks, EVERYTHING about it! I will continue to use this product and highly recommend it to others!
Aisha A.
Carmel
 I've never had an order product that I really did not like this is a great price especially for 200 mL how could you go wrong very light yet moisturizing my skin feel brighter I really love this for the summertime is well I could buy this again for sure
Erica M.
This product worked very well on my oily acne prone skin. It was very effective like I mentioned before. It was my first time using it and I was surprised how well I actually liked it. I bought it at my local mall but there could’ve been improvement
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
I thought the product was OK I'm not a huge fan of the origins line. But I like some of their stuff so I gave it a try I don't think I'll buy it again I did pick it up at Sephora but for my skin and skin problems it just wasn't what I was looking for
Margo M.
Miami Fl
Amazing, I could see results in just a few days. It moisturized well and absorbs quickly. Overall, it is worth it for the price that you pay, and it's not too expensive. Safe to say it is an effective product and I would buy it again.