Origins Dr. Andrew Mega-Bright Skin Illuminating Treatment Lotion uploaded by Latifa I.

BY ORIGINS

Dr. Weil's light-infusing complex plus special hydrators help restore moisture balance to gently reveal a light-filled complexion. UV damage? Post acne marks? Age spots? Before considering a derm or drastic measure, discover Dr. Weil's revolutionary approach instead. Although it's not the same as a medical treatment, 83% of those tested showed a visible reduction in the appearance of dark spots in just 4 weeks. It works so powerfully because nature's radiant Rosa Roxburghii complex helps correct visible discoloration and quell irritation to help prevent it from reappearing. Skin stays clear, bright and luminous. For all its potency - it's safe and gentle on all skin tones.

Origins Dr. Andrew Mega-Bright Skin Illuminating Treatment Lotion
  • "Very illuminating and moisturizing. It also smells great. I would highly recommend this if you have dry skin. " in 18 reviews
  • "I usually don't write reviews, but this product is amazing fornmy sensitive skin. I use it every night and have noticed a difference in the spots on my cheeks It takes a little while to see improvements so don't give up " in 11 reviews
  • "I love this product ! It got rid of my acne scars very fast since I've tried everything ,and this helped my skin a lot making it smooth and hydrated " in 11 reviews
Savanna T.
Eagle Pass
I really enjoy origins products. One of the few products that don’t irritate my skin. I bought it on origins website. This product definitely exceeded my expectations. I would 100% repurchase this item and I would recommend it to my friends.
Nev V.
I love this lotion, makes my skin radiant. Leaves kind of too much shine thought, since I already have greasier skin in some places. I would recommend this if you don’t have to wear make up when you wear it— not good for under make up. It is a little bit more spendy but quality is there.
Joslyn O.
New Bern, NC
This product is hands down amazing. This lotion completely brightened my complexion. I have used this product for about 6 months. I do appreciate the packaging. It was very gentle on my skin and brightened my skin as it moisturized. I will continue purchase this product.
Aisha A.
Carmel
 I've never had an order product that I really did not like this is a great price especially for 200 mL how could you go wrong very light yet moisturizing my skin feel brighter I really love this for the summertime is well I could buy this again for sure
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,183 reviews
nicole b.
granada hills
really helps light up my face tone, and in even tones in my face. I bought it online. it really helped, but you have to add this to your skin care routine you have to be consistent for it to really work.
Tracy D.
Galveston, TX
This cleansing milk is great for very dry skin. It does not dry your face out but leaves your face feeling clean and ready for your face care regimen. I previously used the checks and balances and even though I loved the smell and foaming action, it left my face feeling tight, flaky, and dehydrated. This cleansing milk leaves my skin soft, flexible, yet clean. This cleanser does not foam and I find myself needing to use a little more than the checks and balances because it seems to absorb into my skin before I can spread it everywhere across my face, but I still only use ~2 pea sizes. The only drawback i've noticed is that it doesn't remove my eye makeup/under eye mascara. It removes my foundation well, but struggles with the eye makeup. Overall, great product and would recommend!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Nathalie E.
Doral, FL
I tried this one because some swap friend send me a sample of it. I can't say a lot about the product because I only use it a couple of days, but I can say it was gentle with my sensitive skin. And I think I noticed my skin a little brighter, plus I like this brand so I trust their products.
Tiffany T.
San Antonio, TX
've been using mega bright serum & moisturizer with sunscreen for several years. I feel like my aging spots have faded some but I really notice that they have not increased. I also noticed that I wipe excess moisturizer on the back of my left hand & it has less spots than my other hand (more a testimony to the moisturizer). I love the light feel of the serum & it's working in tandem with the moisturizer. If I try something else, I end up coming back to megabright.