BY ORIGINS

An effective brightening eye cream. Contains Rosa Roxburghii Complex, a powerful antioxidant rich in Vitamins A, C and E. Helps shield skin against environmental damage. Visibly reduces skin discoloration, dark spots and uneven skin tone while preventing their recurrence. Blended with Licorice for anti-irritant and illuminating properties. Significantly banishes darkness, diffuses puffiness and reinforces fragile eye skin. Unveils a clearer, more brilliant, healthier and younger looking eye area. Perfect for all skin types

• Ok, I was told at Macy's that this product, when used con...2 Answers
Nikki R.
O Fallon, MO
I love the Orgins brand of products, and they are great with skin care for my skin- I purchased this as an add on by the sales clerk, but I am not one to have a very intense skin care regimen if I can help it.
This product did a great job of keeping my eyes hydrated, which is a big part of preventing wrinkles. However I have deep dark circles and the sales clerk sold it to me under the pretense that this would help with that. I have maybe not been faithful with daily use, but I don’t notice any difference in the darkness of my under eye circles at all.
I know that brightness can help, but this just hasn’t met my full expectations as far as my dark circles go.
Hitesha S.
San Diego
I have used ginzing eye cream for a very long time but on my last visit to macys the lady at the origins counter suggested to give this one a try and it does seem to work pretty good for my puffy eyes. Price seems little more compare to ginzing eye cream but it does seem to help more with dark circles.
Taylor L.
Charlotte, NC
This has saved lives. First, I tried a sample size and saw results in a week. I’ve continued to use it after buying the full size & love the difference it’s bad on dark circles. It lasts forever too! It’s great because you can use it at any time of day
Kristen W.
Kilgore
Definitely works wonders and prevents huge bags! I will repeatedly use this product! It is sort of pricey but definitely worth it. I bought this product at the origins store in ATX! There’s always room for improvement!!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
Kayla C.
I. Love. This. Eye. Cream. It’s fabulous! My container has lasted well over a year. It’s great for mornings before I apply my makeup, but also refreshing before bed. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Olivia🌞 G.
This is my GO TO eye cream. Compared to others I have tried, it really feels like it is doing something good. Although it is a little bit pricey, the results make it worth every cent! Reliable and perfect!
Jazmin R.
Belleville
I love this so much!! I have dark under eye circles and most illuminating creams work for me. It's gentle on the skin. I love it so much! I definitely recommend it to those with dark under eye circles.
Andi D.
Alexandria, VA
I wanted to like this product so badly and gave it so many chances but unfortunately it did not work well for me.  I didn't notice any improvement with my dark circles.  However, it did decrease the puffiness around my eyes which was nice but that was about all it did.  Like I said, it didn't work for me but it may work well for other skin types.
Jocelyn S.
TEXAS
I love using this cream when I see that my under eyes are looking a little dull and dark! I leave in all night and in the morning I wash it off and it makes a great difference!
Princess S.
Los Angeles, CA
Ok, I was told at Macy's that this product, when used consistently, would help eliminate dark circles over time. Origins is my favorite line of facial products, so i tried it. I've been using this product for the past three months and notice a slight change but nothing major. How long did anyone use the product before seeing major results like the success stories I've heard? please let me know, because I assume in just doing it incorrectly or something. Have a good day