BY ORIGINS #67 in Anti-Aging

Dr. Andrew Mega-Bright Eye Illuminating Cream see more...

• Ok, I was told at Macy's that this product, when used consistentl...2 Answers
Nikki R.
O Fallon, MO
I love the Orgins brand of products, and they are great with skin care for my skin- I purchased this as an add on by the sales clerk, but I am not one to have a very intense skin care regimen if I can help it.
This product did a great job of keeping my eyes hydrated, which is a big part of preventing wrinkles. However I have deep dark circles and the sales clerk sold it to me under the pretense that this would help with that. I have maybe not been faithful with daily use, but I don’t notice any difference in the darkness of my under eye circles at all.
I know that brightness can help, but this just hasn’t met my full expectations as far as my dark circles go.
Andi D.
Lynchburg, VA
I wanted to like this product so badly and gave it so many chances but unfortunately it did not work well for me.  I didn't notice any improvement with my dark circles.  However, it did decrease the puffiness around my eyes which was nice but that was about all it did.  Like I said, it didn't work for me but it may work well for other skin types.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Make U.
carrollton tx
This cream is amazing I love and always will love origins has been a great experience for me since the very beginning the products are amazing Iam so in love with them and I run to the store before I run out of prouduct LOVE LOVE LOVE origins 😍😍😍😍
Mai M.
Farmington, UT
Who doesn’t a bright looking eye. I sure do! I always have one of these in stock. It has done wonders for me! It’s super effective and it has met all of my expectations.
Anali B.
Kansas City, KS
Pros: kept my under eyes hydrated Cons: I don't know see a difference in my dark under eye circles. I have used this product for about 5 weeks, will continue to use to see if a differences is seen with longer use.
Katie F.
Nashville, TN
This cream has an incredible texture and finish. It gives off a sublte sheen, however I'm afraid that little bit of glow is the ONLY thing that seemingly diminishes dark under eye circles. I haven't noticed an permanent change in color under my eyes. By the time the cream's sheen has worn off (about early afternoon) my dark circles have reappeared!
Chantal J.
Spring hill, KS
I have a hard time with correcting my dark circles and have tried multiple eye creams over the years. Dr. Weils Mega Bright line has greatly improved the brightness under my eyes. I am using my second jar now and highly recommend this product. The only negative note I would add is that I do not suggest this eye cream if you have sensitive skin.
Ruby A.
Omaha, NE
OK stop what you're doing and go get this right now I recommend this to everybody my eyes are very dark sometimes and so I like to use this to brighten them up and OMG it's such a gorgeous finish the more you use it obviously you won't see the results the first time but the more more you that your eyes start glowing it's so pretty
Joanie M.
Shippensburg, PA
I got this product as a sample of four foil packs. I've used it every other day for two weeks now and haven't noticed much of a difference yet. It hasn't been moving enough to make me want to buy the product, but it feels very moisturizing. I haven't noticed much change in tone, though.
Princess S.
Los Angeles, CA
Ok, I was told at Macy's that this product, when used consistently, would help eliminate dark circles over time. Origins is my favorite line of facial products, so i tried it. I've been using this product for the past three months and notice a slight change but nothing major. How long did anyone use the product before seeing major results like the success stories I've heard? please let me know, because I assume in just doing it incorrectly or something. Have a good day