Origins Darjeeling Tea

by Twinings of London

Twinings Origins Darjeeling Tea comes from the foothills of the Himalayas and features a slightly sweet taste and fragrant aroma. This light black tea can be served hot or cold.

Is this a weak tea or does it give a very strong flavor?
Start your review of Origins Darjeeling Tea!
Ciera L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Target
As good of a English tea that you can get outside of England. This is good but the british tea here in the US is somehow better. Maybe its just the novelty of being there. But this is the next best thing. It does have a bit of caffeine and it has a kick so beware if you are sensitive to caffeine.
Abby M.
Darjeeling is my favorite tea and, although I am not picky about brands, this one is often easy to find. Add a bit of milk and sugar and it is perfect any time of the day!
Krystal G.
Irwin, PA
A nice light tea to have with meals when it's cold out. :) Not too strong of a taste, but still tastes good.
mimi R.
Sayre
Love darjeeling tea. I typically buy loose tea leaves but when that’s not an option I love this brand. Very warm and smooth cup of tea.
Lindsay S.
Scott Air Force Base
Origins Darjeeling Tea uploaded by Lindsay S.
This tea is smooth and great for a nice, easy cup. I love that it’s more mellow than an earl and not as bitter as some other types. I will definitely buy again.
Connie L.
Flushing, NY
My absolute favorite black tea for every morning. It feels enough caffeine for me to start the day without any crash and it just has a nice bold strong taste. It goes well alone or with milk tea and some sugar. Some days I even go back and have several more cups.
Melissa D.
I live the flavor of Darjeeling. It’s bold and smooth at the same time. It’s wonderful when you add chai spices, milk, and sugar as well. When I make my own chai spices, I combine: Cardamom seeds Vanilla Cinnamon Cloves Nutmeg Fennel seeds
Anna D.
Ocala , FL
This is a very nice tea. It has a flavor similar to oolong. I find it is a nice middle ground between black and green. Not as grassy as the green but more delicate than the black. When I can find it, I buy it!
Áine R.
I was really very excited to try this tea (given how people rave about Darjeeling online). I was somewhat disappointed as it was pretty similar to Irish or English Breakfast tea if milk was added. When I didn’t add milk, it had an earthier flavor that I didn’t mind, but did not care for enough to buy again. If you like black teas at all though, you’ll probably enjoy this to some extent and the price is pretty good. Edit: After drinking this for a week or so, I like it quite a bit more and decided to give it one more star.
Leslie M.
Wayne, MI
Perfectly balanced. I have a hot cup everynight with honey. The bag allow for a quick steep which is nice