Origins Cocoa Therapy X Instant Chocolate Fix Extremely Rare Item

Out of step? Out of steam? Out of sync? Out of sorts? What you need is a healthy hint of chocolate. Origins has proven that nature’s original psychotherapist, theobroma cacao, is choc-full of feel-good endorphins, those natural brain-boosters that fill us with euphoria to beat the blahs, fight fatigue and make us fall in love. Simply roll this on-the-spot cocoa elixir over pulse points and let your pores inhale the deep aroma. You’re guaranteed to face life and the day’s slumps and downs with a smile. Take it with you everywhere.

What is it used for commonly?
Start your review of Origins Cocoa Therapy X Instant Chocolate Fix Extremely Rare Item!
How would you rate this product?
I like this orgins Cocoa therepy because it's great for oily skin and is light and gas a great scent when I use it
Aurora, IL
What I love most about this is the sent. It is amazing. It will leave you feeling good and smelling even better.
The smell is amazing but my skin was a little sensitive to it! I don't know if it's harsh but it did tighten up
Morristown
Love this product it really works, I would definitely buy again 100 percent. Use it all the time smells great.
Temple, TX
I love this because it smells so good.!! Chocolate really can fish any and everything especially this man.!!
Soothe a sore spot. Soften super-dry skin. Massage out minor aches and strains. This seductively smooth
Toledo
I recommend this product a lot to use because it protects a lot from the sun and others
Doral, FL
     Siempre he tenido una piel bastante limpia con alguna que otra peca o espinilla muy esporádicamente pero desde hace un tiempo para acá tengo un brote en la cara que ni el dermatólogo me ha podido controlar. Revisando todos los productos que uso, encontré con que el único que había agregado a mi rutina diaria era el protector solar FiltroSol Gel SPF 30. Después de días leyendo información sobre el acné, se me ocurrió buscar información sobre los protectores solares y encontré una información que me alarmo bastante y que al parecer es lo que me ha estado arruinando la piel.
I dont know about this tbh i think it was like any other product and that it wasn't different but if tahts what your searching for than this is your ideal product
Hull
It is great on the skin and it leaves a great result after a few weeks! It's is very effective and very useful for me.It is very nice on the face and it makes ur face very smooth  and soft and it feels great! It is worth trying and the improvements is very good and shocking! It has a great scent too! The packaging is very pretty and nice and I highly recommend it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...