Origins Cocoa Therapy X Instant Chocolate Fix Extremely Rare Item

Out of step? Out of steam? Out of sync? Out of sorts? What you need is a healthy hint of chocolate. Origins has proven that nature’s original psychotherapist, theobroma cacao, is choc-full of feel-good endorphins, those natural brain-boosters that fill us with euphoria to beat the blahs, fight fatigue and make us fall in love. Simply roll this on-the-spot cocoa elixir over pulse points and let your pores inhale the deep aroma. You’re guaranteed to face life and the day’s slumps and downs with a smile. Take it with you everywhere.

What is it used for commonly?
Start your review of Origins Cocoa Therapy X Instant Chocolate Fix Extremely Rare Item!
How would you rate this product?
My mother worked for Origins back when this product line was discontinued, It has been a while. I must admit I was skeptical on ordering this item for that very reason.. However.. I ordered two and since you can't get these anywhere anymore, I am glad I did so. They aren't quite as strong smelling as I remember them, but I expected that an honestly thought they'd be worse. I love the cocoa therapy line, and am pleased with my purchase. This seller also enclosed a very nice letter in the package, so good customer service as well which is very refreshing for once.
lake orion
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Phx, AZ
It's ok didn't do much for me tbh I think it could've been a little less watery if you know what I mean? I like the other stuff this brand offers but other than that it's not that great. The value is alright but for what you are getting I think it should be cheaper.
Pasadena , Tx
This product was a good product for me to use.. I do not use it often but truely do recommended. This product leaves me really soft and I also like how it feels the next two days after using it. It does not just work for one day and that's it has helped me with my skin for atleast two days.
Basehor
I hadn't tried a spritz before, so I was excited to try this product. However, my fear was confirmed. I have oily skin and the spritz seemed to have made my skin even oilier. So I won't be using this product again.
This product not only has cute packaging but it is 100% life changing. The price is good and works perfectly. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone. I don't se what more one can do to improve this.
Yuma , AZ
Amazing! Truly smells like chocolate! My husband loves it! Really pricey and it is a small amount it was not disappointed but it could sell for less! It was yummy smelling a little oily but still good
Loved this product! I use it every day and it is gentle and great on my skin and not harsh at all. it met my expectations and was relatively to very effective. i would recommend to others for sure and
it  was amazing and the smell has me hooked.it works wonders tome and my skin i recomend i to peolpe that have oily skinitmade  my skin smoother and it feels freshafter using this prodect i lookfoward to using it continusly so that i can havebetter looking skin as  i have been getting
Eastover, SC
I love anything with cocoa infused in it, I would save if you're aren't a fragrance gal or guy then this may not work for you... however if you can bare that sweet coca fragrance then you are all gravy this badboy leave the skin feeling like you just left the spa!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...