Vilma Judith C.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Raygan P.
Raygan P.
4 months, 2 weeks ago
I have slightly sensitive skin and have been using this product for months I love it
Heather L.
Heather L.
Long Beach, CA
7 months ago
I have very fair sensitive skin and this masks only irritates my skin and leaves it red when I use it too often. I would recommend only using it once a week.
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Manassas, VA
9 months ago
my sister and I have a sensitive skin, and this product did not work for her it burned her skin but it worked for my and i really liked it.
Matilde H.
Matilde H.
Pottstown , PA
9 months ago
Definitely try it on a small section of skin- I personally did not like this mask at all on my super sensitive skin, but it might depend on the user.
Kristine L.
Kristine L.
10 months, 1 week ago
I have sensitive ski and this is great! No irritations.
Liliana M.
Liliana M.
La Habra, CA
11 months, 3 weeks ago
It depends, for me i wear it all over during the summer, but only on my problem area during the dry winters.
Meg F.
Meg F.
Nashville, TN
1 year, 4 months ago
Definitely do a patch test first. It depends on how sensitive your skin is. I'm moderate-sensitive and as long I only use once a week and take it off at the recommended 20 minutes I get results without irritation.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
League City, TX
3 years, 7 months ago
I wouldn't recommend this product for use with sensitive skin!! It burned mine -and was very painful
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Kanata, ON
3 years, 9 months ago
I'd recommend a patch test first - maybe on the jawline, so you can easily cover up any potential irritation with makeup.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Seaford, NY
3 years, 9 months ago
I have very sensitive skin and this stuff doesn't irritate me at all!!