Vilma Judith C.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Raygan P.
Raygan P.
3 months, 2 weeks ago
I have slightly sensitive skin and have been using this product for months I love it
Heather L.
Heather L.
Long Beach, CA
6 months, 1 week ago
I have very fair sensitive skin and this masks only irritates my skin and leaves it red when I use it too often. I would recommend only using it once a week.
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Manassas, VA
8 months ago
my sister and I have a sensitive skin, and this product did not work for her it burned her skin but it worked for my and i really liked it.
Matilde H.
Matilde H.
Pottstown , PA
8 months, 1 week ago
Definitely try it on a small section of skin- I personally did not like this mask at all on my super sensitive skin, but it might depend on the user.
Kristine L.
Kristine L.
9 months, 2 weeks ago
I have sensitive ski and this is great! No irritations.
Liliana M.
Liliana M.
La Habra, CA
10 months, 3 weeks ago
It depends, for me i wear it all over during the summer, but only on my problem area during the dry winters.
Meg F.
Meg F.
Nashville, TN
1 year, 3 months ago
Definitely do a patch test first. It depends on how sensitive your skin is. I'm moderate-sensitive and as long I only use once a week and take it off at the recommended 20 minutes I get results without irritation.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
League City, TX
3 years, 7 months ago
I wouldn't recommend this product for use with sensitive skin!! It burned mine -and was very painful
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Kanata, ON
3 years, 8 months ago
I'd recommend a patch test first - maybe on the jawline, so you can easily cover up any potential irritation with makeup.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Seaford, NY
3 years, 8 months ago
I have very sensitive skin and this stuff doesn't irritate me at all!!
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Swannanoa, NC
4 years ago
You could always just use it on the T zone (forehead and nose and chin) at first and see how that feels. I find that it gets Very tight while it is drying.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Austin, TX
4 years ago
I have extremely sensitive skin (I was on accutane) and it works wonders for me!!
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
4 years, 5 months ago
I have extremely sensitive skin and large pores in my nose and it is AMAZING!!!
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Marietta, GA
4 years, 10 months ago
I have sensitive skin and it doesn't bother me!
Madison C.
Madison C.
4 years, 11 months ago
I have very sensitive skin, and I use this once every 2 weeks or when I get a break out and my skin feels significantly better, not worse. At most Origin's stores, you can get a mini in-store facial, and you can ask them to try this product on you. I would recommend however, that you follow up with a good moisturizer after (I use Dr. Weil's moisturizer from Origins as well) and it keeps your face from over-drying, which is more likely when you have sensitive skin.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 11 months ago
Honestly, this product didn't seem to do much for any skin type. so it shouldn't bother sensitive skin. it just looks harsh because it's black!
Diana V.
Diana V.
Boca Raton, FL
4 years, 11 months ago
If you have a sensitive skin is not for you
Cece P.
Cece P.
N brunswick, NJ
4 years, 11 months ago
I don't have sensitive skin but I do have acne prone skin and it does leave whatever breakouts I have at the time a little bit irritated so I alternate with another mask and only use it every other week.
Jana M.
Jana M.
Andover, CT
4 years, 11 months ago
I had the same question and someone answered it. They said that they had sensitive skin, and it didn't irritate it. They said to use it once a week, and do a patch test first. You can also get a sample at the store and do a patch test too.