BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOrigins
CLEAR IMPROVEMENT Pore Clearing Moisturizer With Bamboo Charcoal

Origins CLEAR IMPROVEMENT™ Pore Clearing Moisturizer With Bamboo Charcoal

What It Is:
An acne treatment & oil-free moisturizer in one formulated with 1% Salicylic Acid to help clear & help prevent new breakouts.

What It Does:
Delivers all-day, oil-free hydration to acne-prone skin, as it helps to clear skin of existing acne breakouts & prevent new ones from forming. It’s made with 1% Salicylic Acid—to gently exfoliate & unclog pores—as well as Bamboo Charcoal. Skin is clear, refreshed & comfortably hydrated. Non-acnegenic & dermatologist tested.

Formulated Without:
Parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, propylene glycol, mineral oil, DEA, petrolatum, paraffin, polyethylene beads, formaldehyde & animal ingredients*
*except cruelty-free honey & beeswax

Does it minimize pores?
Is this product worth the price point? I’ve loved every Origins product I’ve ever met, so I’m sure it wouldn’t disappoint!
Start your review of Origins CLEAR IMPROVEMENT™ Pore Clearing Moisturizer With Bamboo Charcoal!
Sonia S.
Yonkers, NY
Origins CLEAR IMPROVEMENT™ Pore Clearing Moisturizer With Bamboo Charcoal uploaded by Sonia S.
☀️🌵This is an acne treatment and an oil- free moisturizer in one formulated with 1% Salicylic Acid to help clear and prevent new breakouts. I purchased this moisturizer for my daughter who has acne prone skin. OMG !! It has kept her skin clear and acne free. She has oily skin and this moisturizer balances the oil production. She pairs this with checks and balances cleanser and mega mushroom toner and serum. This combo has been her saving grace. 🍀🍂
Megan  R.
Washington, DC
Origins CLEAR IMPROVEMENT™ Pore Clearing Moisturizer With Bamboo Charcoal uploaded by Megan  R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am pleased with this moisturizer. A lot of these reviews were very mixed and honestly confused me so I wasn’t sure how I was going to feel about it whenever I bought it, but I’m glad I did. When I have troubled skin I use this and it definitely helps , using it at night I can wake up with my acne definitely feeling treated and reduced. The only funny thing is, I guess if I put on too much it will ball up almost like dead skin? I don’t like that but I can deal with it. Doesn’t happen every time. I recommend it personally. I always break out around my period, and I’m glad to have this on hand.
Katlin G.
Somerset, NJ
Origins CLEAR IMPROVEMENT™ Pore Clearing Moisturizer With Bamboo Charcoal uploaded by Katlin G.
Purchased at: Macy's
i’ve been wanting to try origins products for awhile but it’s always been so expensive. i got a trial kit to try a bunch of different products and i’ve fallen in love with this moisturizer ! it’s not oily and my skin loves it !
Yeniffer C.
Origins CLEAR IMPROVEMENT™ Pore Clearing Moisturizer With Bamboo Charcoal uploaded by Yeniffer C.
sin lugar a dudas este humectante está agregado a mi lista de favoritos del momento. Lo que mas me ha gustado de este producto es que aunque no contiene aceites te regala una buena hidratacion y al mismo tiempo te ayuda a eliminar el acne y a evitar que salgan más. La sensacion de frescura que sientes al colocarla en el rostro es increible y la calidad del producto se siente. Me encanta. Origins CLEAR IMPROVEMENT™ Pore Clearing Moisturizer With Bamboo Charcoal
Jacee B.
Lubbock
Origins CLEAR IMPROVEMENT™ Pore Clearing Moisturizer With Bamboo Charcoal uploaded by Jacee B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Just bought this moisturizer a couple weeks ago and I am obsessed! I use this after toning my face and makes me feel hydrated without feeling greasy. I have dry to combo skin and find it to be the perfect balance! Will def be buying again!
Claire  R.
Origins CLEAR IMPROVEMENT™ Pore Clearing Moisturizer With Bamboo Charcoal uploaded by Claire  R.
Clears out pores like no other mask has. One of the best I've used, it doesn't dry my skin out. Seems to make pores less visible. A must have in my routine!
Cara G.
Fort Worth
Origins CLEAR IMPROVEMENT™ Pore Clearing Moisturizer With Bamboo Charcoal uploaded by Cara G.
I love all things origins! And this mask does not disappoint. I love the smell of it. The color is beautiful shows a hint of gold and green. Has a slight tingle at first then go away. It washes off so easily and leaves your skin so soft I wouldn't change a thing.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Origins CLEAR IMPROVEMENT™ Pore Clearing Moisturizer With Bamboo Charcoal uploaded by Erika T.
I wasn't expecting much when I first received this, but it was CLEAR after the first use that this moisturizer can back up it's claims. It goes on clearly and instantly sinks into skin, without leaving an oily finish. After night one, and with continued use, I have been able to see a noticeable difference in my skin. Overall, I have been breaking out less and my skin is much more smooth and clear. I received this complimentary for testing purposes but this is one of those products that I will definitely repurchase after I run out!
Daniela G.
Rancho Mirage, CA
Origins CLEAR IMPROVEMENT™ Pore Clearing Moisturizer With Bamboo Charcoal uploaded by Daniela G.
First things first: Immediate results. Skin cleared up within a WEEK of use. I am always the slightest bit skeptical when trying new moisturizers as I have oily skin- however, I found that this moisturizer not only clears and hydrates my skin but mattifies and gives a healthy glow as well! A lovely asset in anyone with oily skin’s overnight skin care routine and will definitely recommend!
Amanda S.
Origins CLEAR IMPROVEMENT™ Pore Clearing Moisturizer With Bamboo Charcoal uploaded by Amanda S.
Feels amazing when applying. Doesn't feel oily. I was able to put makeup on like normal without feeling weighed down. So far I've used it for about 3 days and am starting to see some.things clear up. Excited to see use after a few weeks.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Zhuldyz Z.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a 2 ans
Cinthya D. il y a 10 mois
Yes it does work!! Didn’t have luck with the clinique one
Gillian M.
Jacksonville, AL
il y a 2 ans
Has anyone had any luck with Origins CLEAR IMPROVEMENT™ Pore Clearing Moisturizer With Bamboo Charcoal ? I'm getting into Origins, and I have super sensitive skin, so I'm looking for any advice before I sink $$$ into it!
Cinthya D. il y a 10 mois
Yes, super sensitive skin and so far i loved it! I really recommend you trying it. Feels so nice on my face