Origins Clear Improvement™ Detoxifying Charcoal Body Scrub uploaded by Novice A.

BY ORIGINS

Slough away dead skin while you deep clean. Sea Salts and Brown Sugar exfoliate to smooth. While Bamboo Charcoal helps get rid of dirt and debris. Skin feels super soft. Plus the ultra-refreshing aroma of Clove and Wintergreen leaves you with an invigorated, clean feeling.

Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Sucrose , Cananga Odorata Flower Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil*, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Citral, Linalool, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol, Limonene , Silica , Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil , Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Charcoal Powder , Dead Sea Salts\Maris Sal\Sel De La Mer Mort , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil** , Sucrose** , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil , Jojoba Esters , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil , Tocopherol , Lecithin , Vegetable Oil\Olus\Huile Végétale , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone * Essential Oil**Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Sucrose (Brown Sugar) <ILNILN40960>

Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "Absolutely love it! Helps so much with body acne. It's a bit more moisturizing than the skin diver for men's, but other than that they're identical. Wonderful stuff. " in 11 reviews
Lindsey E.
This mask was one of the very first things I ever got for my beauty routine that I would consider nice. My friend got it for me as a gift, and at the time I was skeptical of expensive or high-end products, but I used it and soon realize that they are very worth it. This does not dry out my skin. It does purify it by removing dirt and blackheads.
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
This is the mask I like to use on a biweekly basis for General skin care routine. It does a great job of sucking up all the oil out of your face and keeping up with a Flawless complexion
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
This stuff is amazing!! I bought it because after I got pregnant I had horrible acne (which was completely new to me) that just wouldn't go away! I tried the Rodan and Fields acne treatment first, which sort of worked, and then The Body Shop Tea Tree Body Wash which also sort of worked but this Origins charcoal mask is what finally kicked it for good!! And it worked after only a couple weeks! Great product! Highly Recommend!
Stephanie V.
Rochester, NY
This product has been a miracle worker for my dry skin. I get chicken skin on the back of my arms and it has only gotten worse as I have gotten older. This is the only thing that has moisturized and helped eliminate my chicken skin completely. Literally changed my life.
Caleshea W.
South Houston
I love to use this with my Clarisonic. It helps to move the product quickly across my skin so that it can do its best work. Once I have rinsed my face I notice an improvement in the appearance of blackheads. My skin is smoother and my pores appear smaller. I love it!!
elise d.
Chesapeake, VA
I have used this body wash for months now and t leaves me feeling conpletely clean, soft, and fragrant! It is very gentle on skin unlike most products that contain charcoal. It is effective and really helps up clean minimal face and back oils.
Ja'Nae L.
This is one of the best charcoal masks out there! My skin is dry so I expected the Tree Hut Exfoliating Mud Mask Detoxifying Charcoal to dry up my skin. Not only did it make my skin supple, it removed most if not all my impurities!
Hannah P.
Ocean Gate, NJ
This is awesome for the summer, and year round if you suffer from any kind of body acne. I sweat way more in the summer and this helps keep my back acne in check. I love this but I don't love the price. It IS worth it though.
Rinata A.
Elkins, WV
This is the most interesting body wash I've ever used! It has a spicy scent (anise and peppermint) but it so gentle ! I love all origins products and haven't been disappointed by them at all! Origins, you've stolen my heart !
Mary N.
San Antonio, TX
My absolute favorite body wash everrrrrrr! It's smells manly and rugged (some people don't like it but I do). My body is so smooth and soft I don't even need to use lotion after. I can't get over how much I love it!
Daisy F.
Sanger, CA
Will this help to clear up imperfections on the body? I have some acne scars that don't want to fade...
Kylie R.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm interested in buying this to help with blackheads on my t-zone. How effective is this with blackheads?
Montana D.
How well does work with black heads on the body?
Marta V.