BY ORIGINS

This gentle purifying mask deeply detoxes while nourishing skin, leaving it feeling comfortably clean, clear & conditioned. Formulated with Bamboo Charcoal, this purifying mask actively deep cleans & draws out deep-dwelling pore-cloggers, impurities & debris. Golden Wildflower & Fermented Honey help nourish skin.

WHAT IS IT FORMULATED WITHOUT:
Parabens, Phtalates, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Paraffin, DEA, Polyethylene Beads, Animal Ingredients*
* except cruelty-free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
Bamboo Charcoal acts like a magnet to draw out deep-dwelling pore-cloggers, Wildflower & Fermented Honey help nourish. Skin looks clear, feels perfectly pure & conditioned.

How To Use:
Use once a week or as often as needed. Open pores with warm, moist towel and layer on. Allow to dry. Rinse well.

Water\Aqua\Eau, Butylene glycol, Bentonite, Montmorillonite, Honey\mel\miel, Polysorbate 20, Peg-100 stearate, Polybutene, Jojoba esters, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, Citrus limon (lemon) peel oil*, Cananga odorata flower oil*, Mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil, Eugenia caryophyllus (clove) bud oil*, Gaultheria procumbens (wintergreen) leaf oil*, Citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) flower extract, Triethyl citrate, Ethyl phenylacetate, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Citral, Benzyl benzoate, Yeast extract\faex\extrait de levure, Kaolin, Charcoal powder, Caffeine, Sodium hyaluronate, Glycerin, Trehalose, Lecithin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan gum, Caprylyl glycol, Peg-150 distearate, Silica, Hexylene glycol, Disodium edta, Tetrasodium edta, Dehydroacetic acid, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Titanium dioxide (ci 77891), Iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) * Essential oil <ILN44972>Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

Lilliana H.
Kenai, AK
I got this mask complimentary from Origins through Influenster to test and I have to say it is one of the best products I have ever received.

The first thing I noticed was the packaging. Origins packaging is so clean and beautiful. As a graphic designer good packaging is something I pay close attention to!
2) The mask smells so yummy.

3) Application. It does not take much at all to apply. One to two dips in the pot and you have enough to cover your face. I’d say around half dollar size is all you need. It spreads so smoothly and easily, it’s almost like a luxurious cream but in mask form.

4) how does it feel on the face?
Surprisingly this mask is very light. It does not feel heavy on the face at all.
It is not sticky or chunky. I did not have any problems with the mask being gooey. My skin tends to lead towards the sensitive side, I felt no stinging or any sort of discomfort with this mask. It felt so amazing on my face.

5) how does it dry?
I was so surprised with how quickly this mask dried. It did not take long at all. I didn’t have any areas that were wet or patchy while drying. Absolutely no flaking.

6) Removal??
I removed the mask with a lukewarm wash cloth. After removal, my face was so so soft and glowy from the honey. This mask was the most luxurious treat after being in the car 4,000 miles. Prior my skin was so dull. After one use, I noticed immediate brightening! I had had a couple of spots on my chin as well and the pores on my nose were extra clogged after I removed the mask I could see where the mask really did purify and unclog my pores as well as calm any redness from the spots, thank you charcoal.

This was my first time ever using anything from Origins and I have to say mask was an absolute life saver for me and that I am completely hooked. I typically have oily (through my t-zone and chin) to normal combination skin so normally I would stear clear from a mask that contains so much honey, but my husband and I just recently moved to Alaska and after spending over 4,000 miles in the car, driving through Colorado, Wyoming, Montana etc. my skin was so dry and in need of something deeply nourishing. This mask was the perfect fix.
I highly recommend it.

7) Is it good for all skin types?
Yes, in moderation for those who have oily or oily combination skin.

Savannah H.
Mission Viejo, CA
I decided to use this everyday for 1 week before writing this review b/c writing a review after one use isn’t really practical. 1st, the packaging is cute & compact, but there’s more than enough to last you at least 2 months if you use it once a day, and even longer if you follow the suggested usage of once a week. Secondly, I love the unique shiny dark color to the face mask; gives it a glowing luxurious feel, especially when it’s lathered all over your face. It’s very smooth and light to apply and spread on skin and when you’re waiting the suggested 10-15min with it on for it to work, it’s a very cooling sensation that just goads you into a relaxed mood. It’s not too strong of a cooling effect either where you feel your face really being worked on by something akin to Listerine for your face. The scent of this mask is also unique, in the sense that you can tell you opened the bottle as soon as you do (it’s strong) but it’s not a bad smell. After a week of daily use, I did notice my acne calm down a bit and my complexion smooth out somewhat. There’s a healthy glow to my face (not from my oily skin mind you, as this helps to control that to an extent). I believe that in 2 weeks, my skin will be near acne-free. When I say acne, I mean those stubborn little red bumps that appear in small clusters on the side of my face, my jawline, and the T area between my eyebrows on my forehead where oil collects the most, not blackheads which are easily removable. Overall, this mask does work in helping to give you a “clear improvement”, you just have to be patient as I didn’t start seeing results until after my 4th consecutive day using this. I’d give this a 5-star, but my only issue is how difficult this face mask is to remove once it comes time to take it off. You NEED to apply a warm wet towel to your face to loosen the mask up before attempting to wash it off. It'll also stick to your sink if you don't wash it off. ***I got this complimentary for testing.
Mary L.
Oklahoma City, OK
Last week I received the Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Honey Mask, a $38 facial mask, courtesy of Influenster and Origins. This mask comes in a 2.5 fl. oz. container and is made with Bamboo Charcoal and Wildflower & Fermented Honey. The honey is always cruelty free.

I have dry and sensitive skin with the occasional breakout. Usually I would not say breaking out is “lucky”, but in this case, I was “lucky” because I broke out just in time to receive this mask and could really put it to the test. I first cleansed my face with my regular cleanser and rinsed it with warm water to open my pores.

My first impressions:
-A little goes a long way.
-An earthy and natural scent.
-No stinging.
-Spreads easily.
-Dries quickly.
-Gently drew out a deep dwelling clogged pore I had, just as Origins claimed it would.
-My skin’s redness was reduced after one use.
-Blemishes shrunk.
-The removal of the mask was effortless, unlike other masks.
-My skin felt so nourished and conditioned, a silky smooth texture.

My second & third impressions: Consistency is key for results.
-All of the above
-Much clearer, brighter, and cleaner looking skin.
-My breakout I had before trying the mask is completely resolved.

I would 10/10 recommend to everyone and I would 10/10 buy this product again. Adding this to my regular facial care routine once or twice a week. If you enjoy makeup, it is important to have a good routine. Sometimes your makeup only looks as good as your skin does. Thank you Influenster and Origins! :)
Hope S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I’m officially obsessed with @Origins new #CharcoalHoney mask that I received #complimentary from @Influenster! Unlike a lot of charcoal/detox masks, this did not dry out my skin. However it did seem to shrink my pores and detox my skin. I love that the ingredient list includes tons of oils and other natural products such as wildflower & fermented #honey, as well as bamboo charcoal. I’m definitely a part of the #OriginsTribe! This has been added to my must have #beauty products! 🍯#contest

Other products shown, from left to right, back row first: Dior Capture Totale Dreamskin Advanced - The Next-Generation Iconic Perfect Skin Creator, Dior One Essential Skin Boosting Super Serum, Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum, Dr. Brandt® Pore Dermabrasion, belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb, Dior One Essential Ultra-Detox Treatment-Mask, Origins Clear Improvement™ Charcoal Honey Mask To Purify & Nourish
Kimberly M.
Clarksville, TN
The Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Honey Mask was extremely detoxifying and nourishing for my face. I suffer with oily skin on the face and it's so bad sometimes I choose to leave the house for a short time before my face starts getting oily. It looks shiny and wet when it's caused from the oil. Makeup makes it worse. This product has tremendously helped ALL day keeping my skin smooth and not nearly as oily as it gets. I can't begin to tell you how clean and conditioned it felt afterwards. The scent is aaaamazing! It's the best smelling mask I've used yet! It feels so nice on your skin. It's simple to use. Easy application and removal without any irritation! Not to mention the minimal appearance of my pores after usage. I love how smooth the product is and how smooth it leaves my skin and comes off the skin. A quick tip...wet a towel with lukewarm water apply it to your face before putting the mask on. It helps to open up the pores to get the mask in there and pull all the impurities out. I've noticed a nicer glow about my skin since using and I highly recommend this product! It's so easy on my skin I should be able to use two times a week easily. I highly recommend this product to those who differ oily and or dry skin.
Morgan E.
Union City, GA
I absolutely LOVE this product. I appreciate that all of the origins products that I use are very gentle on the skin but effective. This product has a beautiful illuminating finish to it but still purifies without drying out the skin! It is also quick drying and easy to remove, which is very important to me in clay masks, which tend to be harsh on the skin. I believe the value is completely worth it, with how much product you receive and how little you need in each use.
AbaGayle B.
Midway Park, NC
I just wanted to give a little disclaimer that this product was sent to me for free by influenster, but all opinions are entirely my own. I have never had a bad experience with the origins brand. I have always loved any face masks that I've got from them, even their simple charcoal mask and exfoliating mask. However, this face mask is especially a game-changer! My skin has really been struggling with the weather these days, and whenever I used this mask for the first time I saw an immediate difference! Even my husband could not believe how soft and beautiful my skin looked after using it. Some of what I love about this mask is that it's quickly effective, and smells fantastic! I'm a huge fan of honey and charcoal, so this is such a perfect mask for me. If anybody tried to ask me to justify the price for this mask, I would easily be able to tell them that it's so worth it, because you can use this mask however often you need to, which might be over the span of 6 months or a year. I would always recommend checking the expiration date of course!
Emily M.
There is nothing wrong with this mask and I do think that it does what it claims to do, but there are much cheaper products that do the exact same things for your skin. This is a typical charcoal mask that cleans out your pores and leaves your skin feeling clean, soft, and smooth. I would recommend trying out the Loreal Pure Clay Charcoal mask as an alternative since it is much cheaper and has the same quality, if not better in my opinion.
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I was skeptical about trying this product because many say it is for oily skin. I have dry skin so I was scared it was going to dried me out. But personally I think everyone needs this mask because it really does cleaned out your pores and makes you have a fresh face it gets all the dirt and gunk in the skin and takes it out so when you put your moisturizer and serum it is on a clean face. I would say it is reasonably price
Emma I.
Dallas, TX
I have wanted to use this product numerous times before giving a review about it, since this is a skincare product that I wouldn't use daily and would show results more clearly over a broader period of time. I received this for free from Influenster as part of Origin's campaign for this product. I've used this mask 3 times over the past couple of weeks and I have to say that I really liked the results that it gave me!!
Maria F.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this make you break out??
Jessy L.
Tucson, AZ
How does this feel on the skin? Cool? Does it have a tingle?
Vanessa G.
mission
is this mask good for dry skin? does it work?
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
Does it help with tightening pores ?
Hadjira C.