BY ORIGINS

What It Is:

We Formulate Without:
Parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, propylene glycol, mineral oil, DEA, petrolatum, paraffin, polyethylene beads, formaldehyde & animal ingredients*
*except cruelty-free honey & beeswax

How to Use

On makeup-free skin, open pores with warm, moist towel and layer mask on. Allow to dry and rinse. Use once a week or as often as needed.

Ingredients

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Leaf Water , Kaolin , Bentonite , Butylene Glycol , Montmorillonite , Polysorbate 20 , Peg-100 Stearate , Charcoal Powder , Xanthan Gum , Lecithin , Peg-150 Distearate , Propylene Glycol Stearate , Sorbitan Laurate , Glycerin , Propylene Glycol Laurate , Simethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Hexylene Glycol , Trisodium Edta , Dehydroacetic Acid , Phenoxyethanol Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. <ILN33435> Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

• Is this good peel off mask? Is good skin?4 Answers
  • ORIGINS CLEAR IMPROVEMENT™ Active Charcoal Mask to Clear ...4 Answers
  • Is this ok to use for people with sensitive skin?1 Answers
Ryanne H.
College Station
I love using this product on days when my skin feels like theres some buildup in my pores. This mask relieves my stressed out skin on off days when I'm guilty of sleeping in my makeup. After using this my skin feels tighter and my pores feel less clogged.
Amy S.
San Martin
Like some other Origins masks, I felt that this one was a little too harsh and drying for my taste. Not everyone may have this experience, but I didn’t feel like it actually cleared my pores, and since it irritated my skin, I will not be purchasing it again.
Dvonnie D.
Louisville, KY
I love charcoal mask. And this one is my second favorite one because of the price. It does dry a little weird and makes your face stiff but overall it’s a great face mask and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good charcoal face mask.
Mónica C.
Lawrence
This charcoal mask is amazing! It penetrates my pores and leaves my skin feeling soft and rejuvenated without feeling stripped. It's on the pricier side but it is worth it. I would use it again and recommend it to others with oily or combination skin.
Alex C.
Palm Coast
This mask cured my depression! Cleared my skin overnight! I love this face mask so much, definitely a favorite of mine! This product comes in a tube but the product speaks for itself! Very gentle so it is great for sensitive skin! All around a 10/10 for me.
Britney G.
Evanston, IL
I love this mask! I was afraid to use the charcoal ones that you have to rip off that take your skin with them! This one is gentle on sensitive skin, but left my skin looking clear and smooth! It definitely cleared out my pores. Would definitely recommend.
Sabrina B.
Barberton
I really just dont think charcoal is suitable for my skin. I only get blackheads on my nose and I've tried this so many times and it really does nothing for me, I would much rather spend my time putting a moisturizing mask on. No adverse effects though!
ASHLEY S.
Chicago
This product is my go to face mask for after a long day of flying. I’m a Flight Attendant and it’s very necessary that I keep my skin hydrated and this does the trick. It’s long lasting, affordable and travel friendly. It’s a must have in my travel kit!
Laura E.
Saint Louis
With combination/oily skin, this is my go-to face mask when my skin needs a reset. After using, my pores are always smaller and my skin feels like it doesn't get as oily for days after. I absolutely recommend this mask for anyone with oily skin!
Sophia W.
conway
I don’t get the hype with this mask. I do appreciate it’s a charcoal mask that doesn’t dry out my skin, but it did nothing for my acne. I have hormonal acne and this didn’t clear it up at all. Though, my skin did feel very clean and smooth after
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.