BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Brittany M.
Chalmette, LA
I would highly recommend this mask for someone who would like a little more than medium quality/priced product. This full size tube lasts forever!! Works great for a weekly regiment, easy on the skin, cleans pores great, and leaves skin feeling so refreshed.
Veronica M.
Oakton, VA
This is a gentle charcoal mask that takes out all the gunk and impurities from my skin. It comes in the traditional Origins packaging that is easy to use and squeeze out. I like to apply a thin layer to my face in a circular motion and let it sit and skin into my face for a few minutes before rinsing it out a couple of times a week. It works wonders at unclogging my pores and leaves my skin smooth, refreshed, healthy and glowing. Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Whitney J.
Miami , FL
I received a sample of this complimentary in my My Perfect World voxbox for testing purposes and I really liked it. I have large and clogged pores and this helped open up my pores to more easily remove the blackheads and helped minimize them, but it did not overall significantly reduce them. Perhaps as I continue to use it, I will notice more of a difference. The active ingredient is, of course, charcoal (specifically bamboo charcoal, which actually dates back to the Ming dynasty - the more you know) so you're guaranteed to eliminate/draw out something. If you're someone like me with a lot of blackheads, pore strips (or simply a stronger product) will be more effective. I did like, though, that the mask tightens but not a point of discomfort and the tingling sensation is very subtle (barely there). I would definitely suggest steaming your face before using the product to allow your pores to rise to the surface before using it. I think it actually does have an appropriate price point (it retails for $26.00 for 3.4 FL oz/100 ML at the Origins store), considering the quality of the product. It IS effective, just not as effective as I would like. I have combination oily (my T-Zone)/dry skin (everywhere else) as well as sensitive skin and I did not experience any reactions with this product. I was, however, disappointed to discover that this product is not cruelty-free (Origins is owned by Estee Lauder which has admitted to carrying out animal testing), so I will not be purchasing a full-sized version of this. If I discovered otherwise, then I would certainly considering purchasing this. For that reason and that reason alone, I'm removing one star. Oh, one more tip (from experience): give the mask ample time to dry before removing it!
Concepcion L.
San Antonio, TX
I first tried the product from the origins voxbox from influenster then i bought one in-store. After using the product, it made my skin softer, smoother and supple. I love touch my skin because it is softer than before. I also like the benefits of the charcoal, it clears the pores. I recommend the Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask to clear pores.Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,095 reviews
I just recently purchased the origins Active charcoal clear improvement mask! I absolutely love it! It really cleans out your pores and shrinks them! It goes on smoothly and it dries nice and even! You don't have to scrub very hard to take it off either! Which is a major plus since tugging and pulling causes pre mature wrinkles and I do not need that! So if you are looking for a killer charcoal mask then look no further! The Origins Clear Improvement mask is the mask for you!
Isaac HW J.
Brooklyn, NY
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica}

Immediately after using this mask two blackheads appeared. So I guess it's doing its job. And pulling out the imperfections. Because I'm a model I wouldn't use this the day before shoot. But if I want to detoxify my skin would be my go to. Hopefully after regular usage I scan will be completely detoxified. I usually have small blackheads on my nose and they seem to be going away which is awesome 😎 for the most part anytime I'm in hair and make up i'm usually told that my skin is one of the best.. so I'm hoping as I continue to use origins amazing products that my skin will become flawless #LitForLifeSavageLife Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores #menshealth #skincareformen #sp
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE MASK FROM 2015! CLEANING SO GREAT
Hi guys!
A bit about my skin:
26 y.o, dry sensitive skin, no wrinkles, sometimes can see fine lines when its too dry air or my immune system r law. Have acne ones a month 2-5 pimples dyring periods.
Sometimes I live in Asia for a few month so my pores r getting really dirty from dirty air. For me its too long to search for really good cosmetologist for cleaning my skin so this small 100ml heavy😋 helper is my s.o.s product.
Charcoal mask from Origins I use ones a month or sometimes more often. VERY IMPORTANT to wash it off very soon, exactly in 5-7 mins (for sensitive skin) coz my skin getting so red and hurts a little, be careful.
How to use:
I clean my face first with cleansers for dry skin (which is not foam) and then apply this mask on still wet face all over just with covering my skin color. Waiting untill its dry (5-7 mins or 10-13 in wet climate) n rinsing off with water.
Gosh how wonderful my skin is after this product! It looks brighter, cleaner n much younger even hehe because of pinkish cheeks (sometimes we all have that grey skin shade).
As every mud mask my skin feels very dry after but what should I wait for from mud?!:) Its not an oils, u know?! So good toner and moisturizer helps a lot.
Thank u for attention. Xoxo
Maria del T.
San juan del rio
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1 fl. oz. more...
Me encanta esta máscara porque limpia todos los poros y deja la piel radiante y elimina la apariencia grasosa en lo que es la zona T, ya que en particular es donde más grasa tengo, pero este producto me está ayudando con ese problema. Lo recomiendo para pieles mixtas a grasas. Muchas gracias a mis amigos de influenster que han dado la oportunidad de probarlo y lo mejor es que fue una cortesía. Así que esta máscara me encantó porque últimamente he dilatado los poros debido a la obstrucción, así que esto me ha ayudado a limpiarlos.
Vera N.
Newark, CA
I already purchased Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask myself before I received it complimentary from Influenster. Unfortunately I didn’t fall in love with this mask. It has very strange (for charcoal masks) slippery texture that complicates application process. It’s also quite difficult to remove after it’s fully dry. But the main reason why I’m not a fan of this product is that I can barely see any results even after using it on a regular basis. Probably it can work better on oily skin, but all it does for my combo skin is drying it out. I also didn’t notice any improvement on my pores. I am a die hard fan of some Origins products (e.g. Out of Trouble Mask, Modern Friction Dermabrasion, Ginzing Moisturizer, Checks and Balances Face Wash), but sadly this one doesn’t do it for me.
Maria G.
Merida,Yucatan
Esta mascarilla llegó de mi primer voxbox de #Influenster puedo decir que la mascarilla que al momento de aplicarmela me arde solo por un breve momento ya que desaparece rápido. me cabe recalcar que funciona tal cual como dicen muy buen resultado en mi piel los felicito
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.