BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Apolonia S.
It’s a great mask that is perfect for all skin types. Especially those with oily skin and large pores. It’s is gentle and affordable it actually does clean out a lot of the pores without the pain and discomfort that comes with extractions. The smell is a little potent but subsides quickly.
Ingrid F.
calle san francisco #1525 col del valle
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1.7oz by Chom by Origins more...
Definitivamente es una mascarilla súper padre súper cremosa huele delicioso y te deja la piel increíblemente rica es algo que de verdad yo invertiría 1000 veces en esta maravilla
Elizabeth D.
Seminole, OK
Great mask. Doesn’t dry my face out. I use it when my fave is getting a little oily. Great package!
Diana C.
Monclova
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
This product is amaaazing, I received it in my mix and mask voxbox, it is so effective I like that my skin after looks so clean
Chelsea M.
Bulls Gap, TN
Was nice and refreshing when applying to the skin, wasn’t too harsh and drying on my skin, first time user but has become my go to mask when I pamper myself. Packaging is easy to distribute the product out.
Stephanie B.
Tyrone, PA
I’ve never tried an Origins product I didnt like! Gentle charcoal mask really clears pores out. Very drying on the face though which made it a little hard to get off. Great product if you have clogged pores!
Kallie M.
Tyler, TX
I don’t like orgins products in general for my skin because it always leaves me super red. I have heard many good reviews about this product from friends though. I’m guessing my skin & their products just don’t work well together
stephanie w.
Plainfield, IL
WOW is this mask really worth it. When I saw the price I thought it wouldn’t be worth it but this mask did a great job of clearing up my pores. Plus it left my skin feeling great after. I have sensitive skin & this didn’t irritate it at all. I would definitely buy it again!
Rebeca W.
mexico city
Do you need to clean your face for a wedding or a special date? This is all you need!!!
Monse A.
Guadalajara
I really love this mask, leaves your pores clean and your skin feels so smooth, but it makes your face a little bit dry, so i think it's better for oily skin.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.