BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Betsy B.
09860
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
No me gustó, no sentí ningún cambio en mi piel, no me quitó ningún solo punto negro, este producto no lo recomiendo y no lo voy a adquirir. Fue una decepción, no se compara en nada con otras mascarillas de esta misma marca.
Jen H.
Lima
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm not impressed. I feel like there are a lot of great charcoal masks that clear acne, but this is more of a fun mask just to do. I saw no real results except drier skin with acne breakouts, with regular use. I had high hopes. I would not recommend.
Celine M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1 fl. oz. more...
It did nothing for my skin. It is said to be the “best charcoal mask”. But did nothing!
Normally I would only place a charcoal mask on my T zone, and normally MOST charcoal masks clear my blackheads.. this one did not even clear SOME of my blackheads
Laurie H.
Bristow, VA
This product gave me bad breakouts and dry out my skin. I do not recommend to use it on the whole face maybe on the nose and chin is ok but that’s all.
alessandra d.
Somers, NY
This burnt my skin and gave me the WORST rash. I do not recommend buying this at all.
samantha b.
Scottsdale
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1 fl. oz., Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 1.7oz by Chom by Origins more...
i used this product once and had a bad reaction. my skin turned red and got little red bumps on it. i’m not sure if my skin is just sensitive to this or i was allergic but my whole family uses this and loves this
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I have very oily skin and very big pores lately and so and I received this mask from my cousin's girlfriend who works for Origins I was excited because I thought it would help, unfortunately it did absolutely nothing to help improve my skin. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Kallie M.
Tyler, TX
I don’t like orgins products in general for my skin because it always leaves me super red. I have heard many good reviews about this product from friends though. I’m guessing my skin & their products just don’t work well together
Alina B.
Woodridge, IL
I’m not a fan of this mask because I feel that it doesn’t do what it is supposed to do. It makes my skin feel so dry and tight, I can’t stand it. It sucks out life of my face. Probably, it works better on oily skin. I would not recommend it.
Phie R.
Waste of money. I saw absolutely no improvements. I’ve used other charcoal masks which were at a lower price point and were more effective. Definitely paying for the name.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.