BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Bri C.
Bellevue
This product is the best because I feel like it clears my skin. The packaging appears clean and simple. I am a repeat user. The mask is effective in clearing pores. I would buy this product again and again!
Marina A.
Colonia, NJ
I love this mask! It pulls everything out. And it smells good too. I love using it on my nose
Araseli H.
Loved the difference this mask made for my skin especially with my pores and how you were able to see where it sucked up the oil from my skin.
Taylor F.
tuscaloosa, AL
Love this product! Immediately after using it my pores are visibly clearer and my skin feels so fresh and clean! I typically have sensitive skin but it isn't harsh or irritating at all. This product is 100% worth the price and I would definitely recommend it.
Esma H.
guys, I've ranted about this product multiple times because THIS MASK IS ALL YOU NEED. This is probably the best mask I've ever used. This basically resets my skin whenever anything is acting up: shrinks my pores(which is a big plus for me) draws out impurities and makes my face feel super soft Those stupid mini breakouts? Gone in 15 min.  very worth it.😍
Delaney S.
Dallas, TX
This product is a great alternative in price to the GlamGlow SuperMud. It's comparative to the product in quality as well. I enjoyed paying less for a similar quality product. I continue to purchase this product and would recommend to anyone who is on a budget.
Christine M.
Idaho Falls
This is a great mask! I got the smaller size from Sephora and I am so glad I did. I would compare this to the Glamglow super mud and it definitely has the same effects for a better price. This went on smooth and really felt it working. After I washed off, I could tell the difference in my pores and feeling really clean. Great product and would definitely recommend!
Shannon S.
Funkstown, MD
Ahhhhmazzzin!!! I love this pore cleaner so so much!!! I’ve seen results! And I’m hooked! Origins is always in my vanity!
Leslie G.
Tallahassee
I would give this product 20 stars!! I love this. I use it weekly and sometimes 2x if I have a breakout. I also use this as a spot corrector.. it can do no wrong! It is PHENOMENAL!
Lailey M.
New Braunfels, TX
Very beneficial if you are trying to clear red spots and black heads. I’ve have acne for about 4 years now and I don’t see a dermatologist but I found this product to work!!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.