BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Macie G.
fort worth
this mask feels nice but every time i use it, i don’t see a difference. it might just be my skin🤷🏼‍♀️
Amber W.
We like this. Haven’t used enough to tell if it works well for us. We’ll have to keep trying it out.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
Love this brand this also cleared out my pores and was nice enough not to irritate or dry out my skin
cutthroat c.
San Diego
Really good for purifying and refreshing my skin. It's just a little hard to wash off in my opinion.
Maria Z.
North Hills, CA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
One of the top products I use. It's such a great product. It has helped me so much. Give it a try!
I saw no real benefits to this mask. After weeks of trials, my skin looked the same. No real effect
Tara A.
Magnolia, TX
Love this and it's great at reducing pours and cleaning them out! Goes on easy and comes off easy!
Faith F.
Lodi, CA
Absolutely love this charcoal mask! It makes my impurities small fast and makes my skin feel fresh!
Stephanie L.
Cantril, IA
This active charcoal mask worked really well with my sensitive skin and didn't irritate it at all.
Jaime S.
St. Peters
Love this mask, just bought another tube!! Makes my skin feel taught and fresh. It smells good too.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.