BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Lori L.
san diego
Purchased at: Sephora
My most used mask. I love using this to reset my skin. I always keep a travel and a full sized on hand!
Kelley C.
Mount Olive, NC
A must have for oily skin. My face feels so soft after. Used about 2x a month! Not harsh, very gentle.
Taylor B.
Zanesville
This is one of my favorite charcoal masks! It isn’t too drying on your skin and rinses off super easy!
Lianna R.
Alamo, TX
I received this product as a sample I'm really love it. It really helps with any blemishes that I get.
Jennifer B.
This was really nice!!! Enjoyed how it made my skin feel and getting the whiteheads out of my skin!!!'
Lesley F.
Nampa, ID
I love charcoal face mask it helps get rid of my blackhead is is amazing and refreshing would recommend
Taylor B.
Naperville, IL
Use in t zone and chin but not my whole face as it is too drying for me. Good at cleaning out my pores.
Pali T.
Sacramento
Don't see any big improvements but my skin does look smoothr and feels refreshing after washing it off
Kara M.
Good mask, does what it says. Nothing too special but I do like to unclog pores, especially on my nose
Lucy T.
Austin, TX
Best mask ever. Removes all the icky and dirty pores that i have. The smell is quite interesting though
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.