BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kimberly K.
Virginia Beach, VA
Review for: Tm more...
This mask is great and I can really tell a difference after using. I love using it right before bed.
Ruta P.
Carson
Definitely one of my go-to masks whenever I see any acne coming my way. It always gets the job done!
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I really enjoy this mask. It is a mask that actually does something and I always notice a difference.
Amy H.
Dover, OH
This mask cleans and removes impurities from my skin. My pores can breathe after using this product!
Katie N.
Riverside , CA
It was ok I wouldn’t say my pores were anymore clear or that my skin looked gorg but it was just ok.
Jessica B.
Fayetteville , AR
Works okay but doesn’t make skin feel soft or look noticeable different in any way. Prob wouldn’t buy
Chelsea B.
Awesome mask only complaint is it's a little hard to get off all the way little pricey but worth it.
Michelle C.
This mask is great for calming down irritated skin and cleaning out pores. It shrinks any breakouts.
Anjali M.
Mclean, VA
I love this product. It definitely has improved my skin and I feel so much better not wearing makeup.
Shyann L.
Greenville, TX
Great. I would use it again. And would recommend to all. Great great great product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.