BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Taylor J.
Memphis, TN
Great clears skin and gives refreshing feel. It can be hard to get off however i warm a towel first.
Jessica D.
Waxhaw, NC
I love this and love that it has charcoal!! It's amazing on my face, I will be purchasing from store
Meredith L.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
Great mask to clean pores and help reduce the appearance of acne. I use this one to two times a week!
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This is a really great charcoal mask. I also usually can get a travel size sample free with purchase!
Valerie P.
Riverside, CA
I use it 3 times a week and worked great makes my skin so smooth and I feel like it closes my pores.
Antoni C.
Boston, MA
Love facial clean products this one is super fresh and make the skin gravar! I tryed to use 3x a week
Georgeanne L.
Review for: Tm more...
Amazing stuff! Really helps control oil and acne. Cleans out pores gently. Great for sensitive skin.
Mary T.
Wasilla, AK
Drys the oil right out of my skin. Kind of gross seeing that it’s working but at least it does that.
Maddie G.
Very good for clearing pores. Recommend for combination and oily skin types. A little hard to remove.
Vitina C.
Great charcoal mask, leaves skin looking clear and bright. Smaller pores and helps with clogged pore.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.