BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Alexandra M.
Orlando, FL
I wish it did more for my skin. I feel like it mostly just moisturized my skin, rather than corrected any blemishes. It did not meet my expectations at all and I probably would not recommend this product to others.
weglowup n.
it definitely cleans your pores. I feel my skin and pores tightened as i wait for the mask to dry. It is a good value and a little goes a long way. I like packaging as well bc it comes in a tube so it is sanitary!
Tia M.
Mukilteo, WA
This is so refreshing and nice
My daughter is in love with it
I’m so glad we found the origins brand because we definitely have found a new fresh product without harsh chemicals and definitely loving the charcoal!!
Brianna V.
This mask is fun to use and seems to be effective. I like that it hardens and tightens as it dries. It is easy to remove with warm water. It’s a little on the pricey side but the natural ingredients make it worth it!
Kate T.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Other more...
I LOVE this mask! Every time I use it, my skin feels incredible afterwards. I am a repeat user, it never fails me. This masks meets my expectations every time that I use it. I would definitely buy this mask again!
Laura M.
New Palestine, IN
I have been using this mask for over a year and it’s a staple in my beauty regimen. It’s perfect for smoothing over your entire face or just putting it in the trouble areas. It’s not overly drying which is crucial.
Cici G.
I really likes this I would buy again and again. I noticed a big difference with my pores. My skin didn’t fell dried out. My skin felt like a baby’s bum. I would definitely recommend if you have problem with pores
Miriam J.
Origins usually never fails to give me what I'm looking for. This product helped brighten my scars a bit and is not too harsh on the skin either. I felt it left my skin soft after I used it. Overall great product
Hanna🌻💀🌻 B.
Littleton , CO
I got this from Sephora. It is a great product at a reasonable price. It was a very effective product. It was deep cleaning, and my face felt cleansed and soft. I will definitely be purchasing this product again.
Lindsay H.
Gretna, NE
Review for: Other more...
This product was okay while applying, but took forever to dry because it says to apply thick and evenly. After removing, my face was really irritated and turned bright red for hours. I don’t usually have sensitive skin so I am not sure what happened.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.