BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Laura B.
Columbia, SC
I love this mask and all origins products. This mask I use once a week and makes my skin feel so fresh!
Lauren B.
Brick , NJ
Great mask! Very gentle and effective. I love the packaging and how easy it is to put on and take off!
Taylor P.
Deer Park, NY
Love activated charcoal the only problem is it can leave your skin dry so be sure to moisturize after!!
Yeseñia B.
Madison, WI
I used this once and I did like it. I have to keep on using it to make sure it's good for my skin type.
Kristen M.
Austin, TX
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I use this mask whenever my skin flares up. Usually around that time of the month haha! But it works!!!
norma z.
Corp Christi, TX
My holy grail. Absolutely love this product. Cant live without it. It has done wonders for my skin.....
Sarah S.
St Petersburg, FL
Love this mask! Really helped to remove blemishes. Gentle and exfoliating at the same time! Effective!
Rebecca R.
Bradenville, PA
My pores have never looked clearer and smaller as they do after this! Would absolutely recommend this.
Hannah G.
LOVE. This mask is so nice and leaves my skin feeling amazing! Seriously so good. Don't love the price.
Breana B.
Gainesville , FL
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
Charcoals masks are always a go to with my skin, it really gets a deep clean and helps with blackheads.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.