BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Julie W.
Medfield, MA
This mask is amazing! It really does pull everything out of your pores! Definitely recommend trying it out!
Kalpana S.
Piscataway, NJ
This charcoal mask is good.really opens your pores.but to makes my skin little dry.overall i like this mask
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
I love this product it literally pulls out all the toxins in the skin and leaving it smoothr and cleaner.
Carly s.
Beaverton, OR
Amazing! Charcoal is my new go to facial product. It cleans my skin so well and doesn't leave any residue.
Jani M.
Great mask to clear out your skin. It definitely refines pore size and help get rid of any dirt or debris.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
This stuff is great but it left a greesey/waxy after feel for about an hour but other than that it's great
Tesha N.
Love the way it made my skin feel!! Felt so clean and fresh!!! I love all Origin products that I've tried!!
Iliana T.
Brooklyn , NY
Great product. Feels very refreshing in the skin. The application is smooth and scent is minimal loved it.
Kristina S.
Marina, CA
Leaves skin clear and refreshed. Love how smooth my skin is after. Great facial night product to do weekly.
Shenell W.
Hollywood, FL
They work great! hurts a little to peel off but it's effective. It does what it says it just hurts to peel
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.