BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Avery B.
Fairfield
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
I use this mask when I want to clear out impurities in my Tzone. It works really well with blackheads.
Taylor P.
Deer Park, NY
Love activated charcoal the only problem is it can leave your skin dry so be sure to moisturize after!!
Celeste M.
Great mask. Clears your face. Will see results within a week of using. Dont recommend to use everyday.
Emily H.
Kenilworth
I have had bad acne for years and this product completely changed my life. I couldn’t be more thankful.
Shelby V.
Love this stuff! I loved how it drew out impurities and left my face baby smooth! Defiantly a must have
jennifer s.
I really liked this product. It was a very effective deep cleanser. I was super happy with the results.
Kayla K.
Hudson, FL
Love this product! Makes my skin feel refreshed. Followed by a moisturizer. Definitely worth the money.
Angela L.
San Antonio
I would like to try this again to review about it since it has a lot of things that could help my skin
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
This has worked like a charm on my face. It has eliminated blemishes & has kept my skin looking fresh!
Holly M.
Made my face feel so
Soft after using . Very gentle on the skin and doesn't have an over powering smell
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.