BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Rachel W.
Lyman
I love this mask. I can use it as a spot treatment when I have a breakout and the results are immediate.
Amber S.
Marysville , CA
Love these! Really leave your face clean and free of dirt. Would recommend this to people with oily skin
Naomi R.
Las Vegas, NV
I really love this mask. My face felt so clean and soft after using it. I even got my husband to use it.
Darbie W.
altus
My favorite black clay mask I’ve ever used!! Gone through a few tubes and probably will go through more!
Elizabeth J.
Wake Forest, NC
I didn't find anything special about this face mask. It was just a basic charcoal mask with my experience
Tiffany B.
Johnston, Sc
This cleared out my pores pretty good. I like to use this once a week. It's not too drying, which I like.
jaz l.
Love this product it really cleans my skin and detoxes it but it kind of is pricey not found in drugstore
Razana A.
Hackensack, NJ
I have use almost all of the facial masks and I feel refreshed right after. Try it and you'll love it too
Kacee C.
Pittsburgh, PA
The activated charcoal really clears your pores! My face was completely refreshed after using this mask!
Victoria L.
Sloansville, NY
Ready does keep my skin clear. It doesn't dry out my skin especially my already dry skin around my nose.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.