BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Maria M.
sleepy hollow, NY
I first tried a sample and I fell in love with it and had to buy it, it is amazing and it helped a lot with my acne, I have combination skin and it works perfect it’s not too drying or to oily its just perfect.
Maria S.
North Aurora
Very awesome product for the price. It cleansed my pores and helped dry up my oily skin. Although it didn’t get rid of any black heads, it definitely made my skin feel cleaner. I would use this product again.
Sarah E.
Baltic, Ct
This stuff is my life saver for when my skin starts to breakout. I have dry skin and this cleans all the gunk out of it workout making my face feel overly dry. I also use this as a spot treatment for those stubborn breakouts that want to linger.
abriana t.
Spring Valley, CA
I have oily skin and my pores tend to clog very easily. This is a very gentle charcoal mask that manages to get all the junk off out of my pores. I have purchased this mask from Macy's on multiple occasions and I believe everyone should try it.
angela g.
Spring Hill, FL
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
Makes your skin feel amazing. It is a little hard to wash off. It is a gentle cleanser that is very effective. It sucks all the bad stuff out. I’ve used this product a few times through my friend who loves it!
Rina Y.
This is a fantastic "detox" mask that draws out impurities and oil however it's very "heavy duty" and you'll need a good moisturizer after. Might be too harsh for winter or sensitive skin but gets the job done
Katy W.
I received a sample from Ulta. This product has helped bring stubborn breakouts to a head.  My skin seems clearer and is becoming softer.  I think I will purchase this once I use up the sample.
Meghan H.
Mesa, AZ
Great mask! Smells pretty good and is easy to put on. Doesn’t take long to dry and rinse off. Recommend this mask if you are looking for something cheap and quick and not very messy. Works for tons of skin types.
london n.
cranston
Painful but does work especially for nose pores. I wouldn’t recommend for anyone with a sensitive face . No bad smells an you will see a difference but nothing drastic. Also avoid eyebrows, you will lose hair
Maria c.
connersville
It’s really good! Work well. It make your skin look better and it feel really different. I like it a lot. I get mine with Sephora play for trying but I feel that I will but another one when this one is finish
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.