BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Meg F.
Atlanta, GA
Love this stuff! Keeps my face clear when I break out during my period. Makes my face super soft and smooth.
Tambry G.
I love this mask! I placed an order and received a sample and ordered from my most recent origins.com order.
Kelsey L.
Oh my goodness I can't say enough good things about this product!!! It is amazing!!! Omg so good!!! You need!
Shaye R.
Charlotte
Makes my skin very soft. I like how it's easy to use and unlike today's new charcoal fad that rips your skin
Sheina S.
airmont
Such a good mask rlly takes care of evening out skin tone and just over all taking care of ur skin, pores....
Mackenzie V.
Dallas
Works wonderfully, light scent. Helps retract dirt and build up from under the pores while leaving skin soft.
Jennifer O.
So far this is my favorite face wash. I love it and highly recommend it to everyone. I bought mine on amazon.
Anya B.
Hauppauge, NY
A really good charcoal mask! Definitely draws out impurities and oil. Does make me a bit dry so hydrate a lot
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
Great face mask, helped with acne and clogged pores. Left skin feeling smooth and clean. Will repurchase soon
Emma B.
houston
This mask is absolutely amazing! Cleans the pores and eventually gets rid of white and black heads. Love it!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.