BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Brook C.
orlando
Love the charcoal mask and the way it makes my skin feel after. Def saw a difference in blemishes as well.
• A.
Gainesville
Worked great at first & I loved it the first few times but then it began to make my face turn red & burn.
Rachel W.
Lyman
I love this mask. I can use it as a spot treatment when I have a breakout and the results are immediate.
Michelle J.
Love! Cleans deep down without irritation. Goes on smoothly. Absolutely a staple in my skincare routine!
Sara S.
Great product! Saw some progress after a couple of weeks loved how my soft my skin became after each wash
Ivy S.
Stafford, VA
Review for: Clear more...
I love these pods! I can actually get two masks out of one pod. They're great for detoxifying your skin.
Cristine H.
Only gave it three because I tried it out twice and it was fine but I didn't see a difference in my face
Naomi R.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Tm more...
I really love this mask. My face felt so clean and soft after using it. I even got my husband to use it.
Katie S.
Orlando
Not sure if it actually improves pores, but it feels nice and luxurious. It is a little hard to wash off.
Elizabeth J.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Tm more...
I didn't find anything special about this face mask. It was just a basic charcoal mask with my experience
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.