BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Angelica G.
Tucson, AZ
I don't use this as often as I should why I didn't give it five star but it works amazing when I do use it
Annika B.
Hilliard, OH
Review for: Tm more...
Absolutely love charcoal skin care products I think they are so refreshing and does such good for the skin
eddie v.
Charlotte, NC
one of the best mask i have ever used. Deep cleans my pores and leaves my skin feeling soft and illuminated
Jess M.
Sayre, PA
I had high hopes for this product, as I’ve been enjoying charcoal products, but I didn’t have any results.
Cassandra E.
Woodland, CA
Recieved this in a vox box and loved it! The origins products are amazing, super gentle and smell so good!
Jackeline D.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Clear more...
Made my skin feel so hydrated and health and u can barely see pores after I definetley recommend using this
Carlisle C.
I use this product weekly and have seen a big improvement in my skin. Not hash at all but can see changes.
Lauren P.
Independence, LA
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
This product works great! Leaves your skin feeling very clean and soft after an application. Will use again
Melissa J.
New Rochelle, NY
This mask was a little to harsh for me because i have dry skin but it def clears out you face of impurities
Jamie H.
Cheney
Review for: Tm more...
This mask is amazing. I use it about once every two weeks. It helps clear up my acne and recharge my skin.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.