BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Amazing mask. Great at tightening the face and pores. I always need a tube on hand. I can't live without it.
Dacia B.
New Haven, CT
After i use this its like i gor new skin..my face just feels extra clean and unclogged. Perfect for oily skin
Angela S.
This mask with charcoal in it purifies my skin to help clean out the pores and make my face feel super clean!
Yamile O.
New York
I like this prodcut. I don't think is a must have, but it's definitely helpful in my face routine. 4 stars :)
Kristina T.
Antelope, CA
Absolutely love this mask! It gently cleans my pores and makes my skin feel super soft and clean afterwords!
Jane W.
The mask feels relaxing and amazing! It really helps to smooth out my skin and clear up my acne. I love it!!
katherine m.
I love how and lightly moisturize my skin and is not so oily it's leave a nice cleaning feeling to your skin
Micheala O.
Tried a sample of this and really love the results. Will be purchasing when I have more money in the budget.
Kelly C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I love this mask. It doesn't smell weird, it works really well, it's smooth, and it is really nice to put on.
Alisha C.
This mask made my face feel less oily and I noticed that my pours weren't as obvious after a couple of uses.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.