BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Michael G.
Fayetteville
Review for: Other more...
It definitely helps open my pores when I have trouble areas with acne probably one of my favorite products
Lucia V.
New York
Nice deep cleaning mask. Leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. Does a good job closing out the pores.
Savannah H.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Tm more...
Great product!! Definitely clears pores! Dries in about 10-15 minutes and comes off easily with warm water.
Kierra S.
Powder Springs, GA
Loved this stuff. A little goes a long way. Used once a week as my beauty relax time. Great for combo skin.
Christina S.
Columbus
Was too expensive and the smell was off putting. It didn't meet my expectations and I would not recommend.
Joe C.
Ridgeland, MS
This is more expensive than other brands, but the quality is great. Works well for clearing skin and pores.
Nicole H.
Saint Paul
I absolutely loved this product! It smelled great and made my face feel super soft and not dry afterwards!
Melissa E.
Staten Island, NY
This mask tightens my pores to a point where they look like they disappeared.Its also a very painless mask.
Kayla B.
Farmington, CT
Thai was a very good mask for cyclic cystic acne! Made a huge difference in the duration of the breakouts.
Courtney M.
i feel like this mask instantly tightened my pores. you only need a little bit and it goes such a long way
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.