BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Tanesa Y.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this charcoal mask it makes my face super clear plus it brightens my dad acne spots I can't get enough
Anya B.
Hauppauge, NY
A really good charcoal mask! Definitely draws out impurities and oil. Does make me a bit dry so hydrate a lot
Jane W.
The mask feels relaxing and amazing! It really helps to smooth out my skin and clear up my acne. I love it!!
Jennifer D.
Sterling Heights, MI
Makes your skin so soft and glowy! Definitely recommend to those with oily and acne prone skin. A must have!
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
Charcoal mask are the best for my type of skin and bring everything to the surface to be cleared up instantly
Danielle W.
Philadelphia, PA
Effective and easy to use. Did not overly dry out my skin after using. I am a repeat user of this product.
Lucia V.
New York
Nice deep cleaning mask. Leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. Does a good job closing out the pores.
Kate L.
Shorewood
I love the way this product makes my skin feel clean, fresh and rejuvinated. It really cleans out skin!!!!
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
really like using this products while watching the tube. Tightens my skin and makes it feel silky smooth.
Natalie L.
Adrian, GA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
TRIED THIS A FEW MONTHS AGO AND I AM NOW ADDICTED. I USE IT TWICE A WEEK AND MY SKIN LOOKS AND FEELS GREAT!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.