BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Dacia B.
New Haven, CT
After i use this its like i gor new skin..my face just feels extra clean and unclogged. Perfect for oily skin
Bailee C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Got this as a sample and I loved it! One of my favorite masks. It is a decent price and I love the packaging
Alisha C.
Review for: Tm more...
This mask made my face feel less oily and I noticed that my pours weren't as obvious after a couple of uses.
Erica K.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This product was an impulse but while waiting in line at Sephora. I found this product to be just "alright".
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Amazing mask. Great at tightening the face and pores. I always need a tube on hand. I can't live without it.
Harleen S.
Silver Spring, MD
I love origins! It is gentle and really works. I would recommend this product to people with sensitive skin.
Heaven B.
I love this stuff it's amazing!Great for all skin types,no smells.Sothing on the skin.No tingle or anything.
Lydia E.
Las vegas , NV
I love this charcoal mask. I use twice a month to help detoxify dust and road gunk from riding my motorcycle.
Brooke K.
Roanoke, TX
Love this for minimizing my pores! I love a good charcoal mask to make my skin feel cleansed and exfoliated.
Maria R.
Franklin
The mask pulled my dirt and oil to the surface, but it didn’t shrink the size of my pores like I was hoping.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.