BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Amber W.
Duluth, MN
Burns at first but gives you nice soft smooth skin,pores get smaller with use the product recomends 2x a week
Harleen S.
Silver Spring, MD
I love origins! It is gentle and really works. I would recommend this product to people with sensitive skin.
Micah H.
New Braunfels, TX
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
I love these mask pods, not only is the price amazing, but they clear my skin and leave me feeling refreshed
Angela S.
Review for: Tm more...
This mask with charcoal in it purifies my skin to help clean out the pores and make my face feel super clean!
Lendy m.
Burbank, IL
I can't live without this product. It cleans my pores in just 5-10 minutes. I really recommend this product.
Ashlee H.
I really love this product. It cleaned my visible pores really well. Really helps with dry skin on the face.
Teresa G.
Eagle, WI
One of my favorite masks. It helps keep my cystic acne down and effectively eliminated build up in my pores.
Lydia E.
Las vegas , NV
I love this charcoal mask. I use twice a month to help detoxify dust and road gunk from riding my motorcycle.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
Great face mask, helped with acne and clogged pores. Left skin feeling smooth and clean. Will repurchase soon
Erica K.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This product was an impulse but while waiting in line at Sephora. I found this product to be just "alright".
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.