BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
Love love love! Keeps your face as smooth as a baby's butt, and helps with redness! Total bang for your buck!
Heaven B.
I love this stuff it's amazing!Great for all skin types,no smells.Sothing on the skin.No tingle or anything.
coral r.
Amazing!!!! Especially for big pores. Deep cleans and leaves face smooth and clear. Also great for poly skin!
Sheina S.
airmont
Such a good mask rlly takes care of evening out skin tone and just over all taking care of ur skin, pores....
Roseli E.
Doral, FL
Buy it buy it buy it! Its a really good facial mask! It leaves my skin so smooth and soft! Like a baby's !!!!
ylen C.
I love the way how my skin looks after using this, clean and soft, best way to clean your face of impurities.
Amanda T.
Louisiana
Severely irritated my sensitive skin! It took me over a week and the purchase of new products to heal my skin
Kim C.
Tallahassee, FL
This product was Very effective! I love this brand! Great product! Would definitely recommend to my friends!
Kylie W.
Milton, GA
Nice mask it does what it says and is easy to use. It is gentle and doesn’t irritate my skin I got it at ulta
Brianna Q.
Raleigh, NC
Good mask, but it could leave my face feeling a little dry at times. Would use it on certain areas of my face
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.