BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Shan R.
Fort Myers, FL
Absolutely amazing! Took awhile to completely dry, but once it was washed off, my skin felt so great! Love it!
Ananka B.
Didn't irritate my skin, and left my skin feeling refreshed . Will use again for its intended purpose. Thanks!
Breka W.
Woodbury, TN
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
This mask will minimize your pores and make your face feel and look amazing. It is by far the best I have used
Angelina S.
Suwanee
This mask is amazing and I just simply love it!! It really helps clear my pores and just makes me feel clean!!
Maida R.
This mask has made a difference in my clogged pores and acne. However I feel as it isnt enough to help my skin
Marilyn N.
Winchester, CA
Review for: Tm more...
Love! I love the firmness my face feels as the mask is drying up and after a rinse my face just feels so clean!
Hailey D.
Milledgeville, GA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I like the fact that it is charcoal colored so that when it peels off you can see all the pores that come out.
Dieset R.
San Pablo, CA
Review for: Tm more...
Thus face mask here is my favorite face mask ever to be made i would so totally recommend my friends to buy it
Alesia J.
Dallas, TX
Amazing clarifying mask that outshines all other masks. It's so detoxifying and the clay, charcoal is spot on.
Caeley D.
This product help my breakouts, I put it on once a week. It's a little bit expensive you can find it at Sephora
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.