BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Aisha M.
Thoroughly enjoyed this mask. My skin felt refreshed and tight after one use. I will definitely be purchasing this.
Edith C.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I Absolutely love charcaol masks for my agne prone skin! And this one is amazing!!!!! It feels soo good on my skin.
Angelina W.
Philadelphia, PA
This active charcoal mask pulls out my blackheads and really makes my face feel cleaner and clearer with each use.
Eunice G.
Really great clay cleanser, it makes you feel really clean and detoxified and love that it leaves your skin so soft
Carrie F.
This is my holy grail mask!!! Cleans all my pores and I notice a huge difference in my skin after I use this mask.
Amie B.
Huntsville, TX
I love this mask. It makes my skin feel tingly and cool. The smell could be a little better but it is all natural.
Desirae A.
La Vista, NE
These pods are so amazing! They are so handy and convenient and I love the charcoal feature. My go to face product!
Renay G.
Love this one. It really gets in your pores and cleans them out. And its a great alternative to the Glam Glow one.
Denessa P.
I love the Origins charcoal mask. It removes dry dead skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. It's a must try.
Eugenia P.
Es muy buena. La use una vez porque que regalaron un sobre de muestra pero la verdad la comprate en tamaño original
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.