BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Maricruz P.
Burlington, NC
I've tired it and not so satisfied with it because it really sis entry do nothing to my face besides irratat it
Courtney P.
Buffalo , NY
I usually use when my face breaks out really bad it brings everything up only down fall is it made my face dry.
Alyssa L.
Bakersfield, CA
I used this product to help with my skin complexion and it did wonders! I would highly recommend this! love it!
Marlenne P.
Ive been trying a sample of this product and so far have no complaints. Leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.
Dani E.
Very nice! Can't use it every day without making your face tight, but it's lovely if you're having a breakout.
Jesica R.
Norman, OK
Really enjoyed the fact that this product was a rinse off and not a peel off. My face felt refreshed after use.
Jaime P.
Old Hickory, TN
Enjoyed this mask! Wasn't the best I've ever had, but it still basically worked and left my skin feeling good!
Danyelle M.
Greer, SC
Use this about once a week to keep my skin clear. Done in about 10 minutes and not super messy to apply/remove.
Antionette Y.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Tm more...
This mask is really intense. It really cleans my face I use it once a week and I really do see an improvement.
Kelsey K.
Bonney Lake, WA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This stuff is amazing!!! My skin looked better after just one use. Definitely helped clear dirt from my pores.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.