BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Daltry L.
Polo, IL
I love the way it makes my skin feel after use. The instructions are quite vague but after you figure it out then you’ll love the end result. My favorite part is that it’s super easy to remove black heads afterwards.
Victoria R.
San Jose
I use this mask maybe 3 times a month & truly dont know if it even works.... it is a little drying I must admit but I feel as it really cleans my skin! Will continue to use but maybe something else will work better...
Jackie K.
Vancouver
This is one of my absolute favorites. I use it usually once a week, unless my skin has had no irritation which is quite rare. I leave it on for about twenty minutes and it does an amazing job of cleaning out my pores.
susana G.
rosamond ca
After using this I saw a difference in my skin. My skin felt smoothed and moisturized. Highly recommended especially if you wear make up a lot. You don’t want your pores to get clogged up. This will help prevent that.
Laurie J.
Roswell, GA
My skin feels so bright and clean after using this mask. I use it 1x a week and I feel so glowy afterwards! I love that Origins masks are made with all natural ingredients. This mask has a light tingly feeling when it is on so it feels like it is working!
💋Jen💋 P.
Port St Lucie, FL
When you know how to use it, it's amazing! It extracts all of the sebum and impurities out of your pores but you have to realize that your face will get worse until it gets better. When it gets better, it's worth it!
𝕴𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖗𝖆 𝖉.
Miami
Can we say holy grail? When my pores are looking huge and my skin is dripping oils through my pores this is my go to . It literally diminishes my pores instantly and detoxifies my skin . I’m in love thank you proving
Emma H.
Columbia, PA
This stuff is amazing for my pores! I was a little wary at first because I have pretty sensitive skin and sometimes charcoal can break me out. However, this mask it very gentle yet effective. I would highly recommend!
Alena O.
Ambler, PA
Really love this mask. It smells great and I can definitely see a difference after I use it. My pores look nicer and my skin is left super soft. I have tons of masks but this is one I reach for at least once a week.
Ryah J.
Lees Summit, MO
LOVE THIS MASK SO MUCH! When I get a lot of breakouts and my skin just looks rough this is my go to mask! It clears my imperfections in just a few days and it’s not painful to take off like the other charcoal masks!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.