BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Ashley P.
New york, NY
This mask is everything!!! It helps your skin so much and it makes it so smooth. This is my first time using it.
Bashayr S.
cedar falls, IA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This is a nice face mask! I enjoy using it but I did not see that huge of a difference in my skin since using it
Allison R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This mask makes my skin feel so clean! I notice that my pores are smaller and I only use it once or twice a week
Natasha L.
Los Angeles, CA
When used after a sheet mask, I like this product. Otherwise it dries my skin out and leaves it feeling parched.
Stephanie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I loved this mask it left my skin baby smooth after I washed my face. Aside from that didn't really do much else
Hannah B.
amazing product ! i use it twice a week and after i was my face , my skin feels so good ! i bought it at the mall
Pamella M.
Linden, VA
Great product. I got a free sample from Influenster to try and I just love it! Smells nice and have good texture.
Candace M.
O Fallon, MO
Love how it clears my pores and makes my skin feel smooth. Also a great price for the amount you get in a bottle.
Megan H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
After suffering from dry skin for years, I have finally found the best product! No more embarrassing flaky skin!
Brenda H.
Dublin
I have large pores and oily skin. After I use this mask my pores are clean and I don't get oily all day. Love it!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.