BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Sadie H.
Northford, CT
Obsessed. Got this as a Christmas present and was completely thrilled. Removed blackheads and left my skin clear
Peyton C.
Irmo
Really cleared up my skin after a couple uses without drying out my skin. Overall a really really good product!!
Kelsey K.
Bonney Lake, WA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This is my favorite mask! It has really helped to clear up my skin. It also dries quickly which is a plus for me.
Emma W.
Review for: Clear more...
Good clearing mask. Very refreshing. I think the charcoal in it goes a long way. The consistency is nice as well.
Ashley A.
I feel like this product didn't do anything to my face, I would rather have a peel off charcoal then a rinse off.
Christina J.
Eureka, MT
Got mine from sephora. Well worth money, don't need much. Helpful for when your skin is acting up. Will buy again
Paige P.
This mask is perfect for my skin! It tightens my skin and softens it. It's refreshing, and I use it fairly often.
Mely O.
Santa Barbara
This mask left my skin bright and smooth! Worked great on my oily skin and minimized my pores. Worth the splurge!
Shalissa M.
Byron
Amazing facial cleanser! Clear skin, Would recommend to everyone. Go and try it out, you won't regret it one bit!
Lindsey V.
This is a great charcoal mask. It never dries out my face from use. I think it would be fine for sensitive skin.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.