BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Stephanie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I loved this mask it left my skin baby smooth after I washed my face. Aside from that didn't really do much else
Rebekah S.
Works really well with pores and theres an overnight difference. Although it kinda stings, its worth your money.
Megan K.
Little Elm, TX
Review for: Tm more...
Great mask, my skin feels so amazing after. I can def tell a huge difference in my skin when I regularly use it.
Sadie H.
Northford, CT
Obsessed. Got this as a Christmas present and was completely thrilled. Removed blackheads and left my skin clear
Autumn R.
Plainfield, IL
Ten out of ten would recommend to help and get ride of acne and just to clean and wash ur face with and hydrates
Adrianna P.
Hobart, OK
Very nice loved the way it made my skin look and feel! I had received it in another online retailer subscription.
Bashayr S.
cedar falls, IA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
This is a nice face mask! I enjoy using it but I did not see that huge of a difference in my skin since using it
Monica R.
Piscataway, NJ
Un producto de temrinaste medio ... En funcionamiento me agrada mucho aunque su precio varíe mucho según el país
Natasha L.
Los Angeles, CA
When used after a sheet mask, I like this product. Otherwise it dries my skin out and leaves it feeling parched.
Kelsey K.
Bonney Lake, WA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
This is my favorite mask! It has really helped to clear up my skin. It also dries quickly which is a plus for me.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.