BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
𝕴𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖗𝖆 𝖉.
Miami
Can we say holy grail? When my pores are looking huge and my skin is dripping oils through my pores this is my go to . It literally diminishes my pores instantly and detoxifies my skin . I’m in love thank you proving
susana G.
rosamond ca
Review for: Clear more...
After using this I saw a difference in my skin. My skin felt smoothed and moisturized. Highly recommended especially if you wear make up a lot. You don’t want your pores to get clogged up. This will help prevent that.
Daltry L.
Polo, IL
I love the way it makes my skin feel after use. The instructions are quite vague but after you figure it out then you’ll love the end result. My favorite part is that it’s super easy to remove black heads afterwards.
Victoria R.
San Jose
I use this mask maybe 3 times a month & truly dont know if it even works.... it is a little drying I must admit but I feel as it really cleans my skin! Will continue to use but maybe something else will work better...
💋Jen💋 P.
Port St Lucie, FL
When you know how to use it, it's amazing! It extracts all of the sebum and impurities out of your pores but you have to realize that your face will get worse until it gets better. When it gets better, it's worth it!
natalia p.
Watertown
skin feels cleaned out after use but definitely tight and dry. wouldn’t recommend too often, especially if you have drier or sensitive skin. i enjoy using it on my problem areas (t-zone) especially in the summer. definitely helps keep my oil levels down
Ashley F.
Friendswood, TX
I received a sample of this from a Sephora Play! box. I mostly enjoy it once a week but it dries down EXTREMELY dry. It hurts to move my face until I’m able to wash it off. It does leave my skin feeling firm though.
Shariya A.
Lynnwood, WA
I was pleasantly surprised by this mask! Truthfully I wasn’t expecting much, but I really liked how soft my skin felt after using this. I wouldn’t say there was a “clear improvement “ though. I prefer my Glamglow clearing mask, but this one is not bad.
Hannah S.
This is a good mask that absolutely cleans out my pores and makes me feel refreshed. It is a bit drying for my combination skin but all in all a good product. I don’t love how it feels while it’s on and the smell isn’t great.
Emily R.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Clear more...
I am obsessed with Origin products! I’m conscious about what I put on my face and the fact that their products are non-toxic is great! My face feels sooo good after using this mask and it doesn’t irritate my skin at all!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.