BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Tamica T.
Hollywood, FL
I've tried this a few times and would consider using it again. Made my skin feel great. Was good for my oily skin
Jaclyn H.
Great pore cleaning mask. My only complaint is that it doesn't dry as well as similar products that I have used.
Arianna B.
Good standard mask but didn’t notice a significant change in skin. Gentle on skin but expect more for the price.
Holly Q.
Brawley, CA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Fresh faces after! Skin feels super clean and balanced. A nice face mask but not a holy grail or must buy for me.
Amy C.
Lyman, SC
Works great, makes skin feel tighter and cleaner. Received a sample from Sephora a few times, and liked it.
charlotte l.
This cleared out my pores awesome !! i love using masks like these ! it was very effective and gentle on my skin!
Joni T.
Grindstone
Review for: Clear more...
For me personally it helped out alot. It definitely cleaned out my pores and gave me more even skin tones.
Lesie A.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I used this to help clear my acne but I honestly didn't see any change so I don't really use origin masks anymore.
Noemi M.
Charlotte, NC
Lo recibí por influenster y puedo decir que me encanto uso todos los productos que me enviaron y noto diferencia
Carolyn E.
Orlando, FL
My skin felt clear and refreshed...pores looked much smaller too! I'm seeing a big difference by using it weekly.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.