BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Vivian A.
Saint Paul, MN
I like this mask! It dries down quickly and is easy to apply. I've only purchased it once; I got mine from Sephora.
Daisy F.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
By far the best facial product I've used in quiet a while. i didn't think this product was going to change anything
James D.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
When you need a pick me up for your face. It's pretty amazing. It's fresh and doesn't leave your face feeling odd.
Harley B.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
Yay, for this not breaking my skin out like I thought it would. I used this for a month and my skin looks amazing.
Missy F.
Martinsburg, WV
Best charcoal mask! Really deep cleans my pores! Even with dry skin normally, I can use this once or twice a week.
Tristin R.
Sedro Woolley, WA
This charcoal mask is my go to for when I feel a break out coming on. It clears my skin and isn't harsh or burning.
Kate M.
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I'm still trying to decide if the product was worth the price. I feel like drug store brands have the same quality.
Renay G.
Love this one. It really gets in your pores and cleans them out. And its a great alternative to the Glam Glow one.
Linzi R.
Lodi , NJ
texture is removed by the first use! and if you keep up with it weekly you will have soft baby skin in no time!!!
Bethany B.
Wichita, KS
Works pretty well! I like it but there's a L'Oréal mask that is only $9 and works the same so I'll save my money.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.