BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Sabrina D.
Fort Worth
Used this the night before my wedding. Such a good mask for oily skin! Made my skin fresh and ready for a full face
Kat N.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Wonderful mask! I use it for spot treatment and it works amazingly. Doesn't irritate my skin like some other masks
Adriana M.
It helped with dry out pimples without actually drying out my skin. My only dislike is that it is hard to wash off.
Felicia Z.
I got this in a voxbox once and it was really really nice. I still have some left. It's good for taking off makeup.
Bryanna I.
Roseville, MI
I was hoping for better results with this product but it wasn’t overall bad, just didn’t like my personal results!
Hannah P.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this product twice a week and it really helps my face prevent from drying and having pores. I love this mask!
Sami P.
Minot, ND
Highly recommend this mask for clogged pores! I applied all over my skin and it felt so fresh and clean afterwards.
Stormy S.
I love this mask! it goes on great and when you finally wash it off your face feels very smooth, clean, and tight.
Morgan V.
Harwich , MA
Works great. Can see a difference upon washing the mask off with one use. Helps clear out pores and existing acne.
Kristen M.
Zebulon, NC
My go to clay mask! I little of this product goes a long way. So it will last... it makes my skin feel super soft!!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.