BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Breanna K.
Port Angeles, WA
Wasn't good for my skin at all, but it is sensitive. I couldn't leave it on for the full test and it gave me a rash
stephanie s.
New york, NY
Review for: Clear more...
I tested this mask as a sample and ended up buying it. It hardens on your face and really gets deep in your pores!
Adriana M.
It helped with dry out pimples without actually drying out my skin. My only dislike is that it is hard to wash off.
Melissa P.
Overall great product. Smells decent. Easy to use. The only downside is it is somewhat expensive for a little tube.
Sami P.
Minot, ND
Highly recommend this mask for clogged pores! I applied all over my skin and it felt so fresh and clean afterwards.
Iliana C.
Edinburg
I like it, it makes my face feel clean. It hasn't necessarily helped with acne or the completion of my face though
Ashley S.
Richmond , BC
all time favourite face mask. it’s super gentle on my sensitive skin and really does leave my pores feeling great.
Amie B.
Huntsville, TX
I love this mask. It makes my skin feel tingly and cool. The smell could be a little better but it is all natural.
LEAR28048, MARIA C.
Orlando, FL
Really good it leave my skin looking so clear and helps with my spots also clears out my pores and smells so good!!
Karina G.
Surprise , AZ
Not harsh on the skin at all and it removes a lot of black and white heads and it leaves your skin smooth and soft
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.