BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
dead a.
Stanton, KY
I love this stuff for when my nose or forehead are going through a rough time and need some help. I have oily skin so my pores get clogged easily but this helps keep it at bay. I would absolutely recommend it.
James D.
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
When you need a pick me up for your face. It's pretty amazing. It's fresh and doesn't leave your face feeling odd.
Janell J.
Always in my bathroom cabinet. I love this charcoal mask! You get a nice amount of product for a good price point.
Laura C.
Romulus, MI
This product gave me a a nasty chemical burn. I would not recommend using if you have even slightly sensitive skin.
amber t.
Rockhouse, KY
An amazing mask for acne. If you want to clear up your skin this mask is amazing. It works well even on cystic acne
Missy F.
Martinsburg, WV
Best charcoal mask! Really deep cleans my pores! Even with dry skin normally, I can use this once or twice a week.
Sabrina D.
Fort Worth
Used this the night before my wedding. Such a good mask for oily skin! Made my skin fresh and ready for a full face
Felicia Z.
I got this in a voxbox once and it was really really nice. I still have some left. It's good for taking off makeup.
Brenda G.
El Paso, TX
My favorite mask! There is nothing better!! If you haven't use it yet, what are you waiting for!?! Very effective!
Kat N.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Wonderful mask! I use it for spot treatment and it works amazingly. Doesn't irritate my skin like some other masks
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.