BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Destine D.
Saint Albans, NY
This is AMAZING!!!!! My skin felt so clean instantly. It's a bit pricey, but it's worth it. Definitely a great buy
Sabrina D.
Fort Worth
Used this the night before my wedding. Such a good mask for oily skin! Made my skin fresh and ready for a full face
Anne P.
You can feel this product clarifying your pores. I use it before bed on blocked pores or the beginning of a pimple.
amber t.
Rockhouse, KY
An amazing mask for acne. If you want to clear up your skin this mask is amazing. It works well even on cystic acne
stephanie s.
New york, NY
Review for: Clear more...
I tested this mask as a sample and ended up buying it. It hardens on your face and really gets deep in your pores!
Ꮤarissara Ꮶ.
Greenville
I love this clay mask. It pulls out all the dirts and stuff out of my pores. After using it, my skin feels so soft.
Amie B.
Huntsville, TX
I love this mask. It makes my skin feel tingly and cool. The smell could be a little better but it is all natural.
dead a.
Stanton, KY
I love this stuff for when my nose or forehead are going through a rough time and need some help. I have oily skin so my pores get clogged easily but this helps keep it at bay. I would absolutely recommend it.
Angel R.
Villa Park, CA
Review for: Improvement&#153; more...
I've been using this mask for years. Still the best charcoal mask I've tried yet! It really gets your pores clean!
Brenda G.
El Paso, TX
My favorite mask! There is nothing better!! If you haven't use it yet, what are you waiting for!?! Very effective!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.