BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Becky B.
I found this formula a little too harsh and drying for my sensitive skin. I ended up giving the bottle to a friend.
Mindy S.
Masontown , PA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I try to use this mask weekly for a nice pore detox. It is great for any skin type. It gets the job done very well.
Casondra L.
Phoenix, AZ
I've heard nothing but great things about this product and brand in general. I would love to try this product out+
Aisha M.
Thoroughly enjoyed this mask. My skin felt refreshed and tight after one use. I will definitely be purchasing this.
alyssa r.
Philadelphia
This was a good product. It did a pretty good job of clearing out my pores but I feel like it could’ve done better.
Lizette M.
Key West, FL
Origins improvement mask is my favorite the mask improves any redness & blackheads even calms down irritated skin .
Sejla H.
Valparaiso, IN
Felt it working straight away, but it did leave my skin feeling a little dry. It is not part of my regular routine
Amber C.
This mask is great for oily skin, as it can be a bit drying. I only use it when I feel I need to detoxify my skin.
Antonieta L.
Orlando, FL
Worked great on my pores but the product is a little pricey for the quantity it brings. Great for blackheads though
Carrie F.
Review for: R Pods 4 X 1 Time Use Pod more...
This is my holy grail mask!!! Cleans all my pores and I notice a huge difference in my skin after I use this mask.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.